REVIEW Special Outdate with Abby

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Panathropist, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

Gentlemen (and Ladies for that matter) – I want to share a bit about a recent outdate I was able to have with Abby Avery (@AbbyAvery). This was very special in that it was an overnight to the Atlantis resort in Reno. Before I describe what we did together and to each other, I want to share one of the key ways Abby is special. As you’ll read in this review, as well as most of the others about Abby, she likes to spend time making a personal connection well up front. This might be over Twitter, possibly on the Bunny Ranch message boards, email or when you actually get together. Regardless of the communication channel, Abby has a very special talent for getting to know you as well helping you get to know her. She truly believes in and is committed to making the personal connection happen. I can testify this makes what comes later much more intimate and rewarding.

Abby and I arrived at the Atlantis, checked in, deposited our belongings in the room and then headed to one of the lounges. While Abby and I had been together at the SBR and outdates before, the first thing we did was grab drinks and she took my hand and walked me to a quiet corner. Abby then led us in a very quiet conversation as we reestablished our connection. This may seem a bit odd, but that time spent just talking was one of the most memorable times of that overnight outdate!

While we all know Abby is quite pretty, that evening she was particularly lovely. I especially like how Abby is so put together, uses her makeup and her hair in delightful ways (typically very different from occasion to occasion). However, Abby does not let her beauty cause her to set herself apart. She remains down to earth, easy to talk to and I’ll go so far as to say egoless.

Once we retired to our room, Abby proceeded to bring out a full suite of toys for the evenings pleasure. I won’t be so indiscreet as to describe the various activities that took place over the next few hours, but it was absolutely breathtaking as an experience. One element of the evening that I found especially fun was to learn how responsive Abby is to the various stimulation be it from you or the toys.

The next day we spent time at the pool (has everyone seen Abby in her red swimsuit top that was new for that adventure??!!). We had a nice lunch at a local brewery in Reno and then returned to the SBR. Once there, it turns out we had a bit more time that we thought and went to her room for another hour of playtime. I felt kind of bad because we were in a hurry and ended up with clothes and toys all over the room that Abby had to later pick up.

Hopefully, I’ve provided you a sense of what to me was an extremely special time with @AbbyAvery. I can promise with absolute certainty if you take the time with Abby, make the personal connection and go on to have a very pleasurable experience you WILL not regret it.

2. This was such a well written review! Can’t wait for our next adventure!!! (Soon) ;)

ROADRUNNER J and C_Note_KY like this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

After reading your review I think I'll take your advice and go see Abby for myself. Those bedroom eyes of hers have a way of luring you in. Can't wait!

4. This overnight outdate experience was beyond incredible and I can't wait for our next one!! <3

C_Note_KY likes this.
  5. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

Oh - I so look forward to our next exquisite evening, night and next day together.

Guys - do NOT pass up your own engaging time with Abby!!

AbbyAvery and C_Note_KY like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.