Spartan and the Wolverine, Part One

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

Previous to my recent trip to the ranches for the 2011 St Pogus celebration, I had not met Joy face to face. I got to know her from conversations in Live Chat (starting before she became a Love Ranch Lover) and other correspondence for more than a year. I am an alum of Michigan State University and Joy is an alum of the University of Michigan. We may be rivals on the football field, but off the field is a different story entirely. I asked Joy to be one of my lap dance partners for the St Pogus event. I was both nervous and excited to finally meet her in person. We met not long before the Love Ranch St Pogus Party on Friday March 18th. One look into Joy’s beautiful big brown eyes, made all my nervousness go away and increased my anticipation for our time together later that same evening.

The anticipation of our time together was so richly rewarded when I got to be alone with Joy. I love all parts of a woman’s anatomy, but have always noticed the eyes first. Joy’s are big, brown and it feels as if she is looking into your soul when you gaze into them. Joy is soft spoken, very intelligent and perceptive. It is as if she can know what you desire and then proceeds to fulfill every need and want that you have. She took her time starting with massage and just built and built the sexual tension in a slow and steady way. It was exactly what I wanted at every instant of our time together. Joy loves to pamper her partner and left me so relaxed and fulfilled in every imaginable way. I actually felt weak in the legs when I tried to walk after the party was finished.

Joy made a special trip to the Love Ranch in order to be my lap dance partner and for our party together. She had to leave Friday night after our party. I selfishly asked her if there was any way she could be available for a second party during my trip. She agreed to return on Tuesday so that I could have a second “Joyful” experience on my trip. I am so grateful that she did.

Dave

2. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

I am so glad you had a wonderful time with this beautiful lady. It sounds like she has a new fan. I was wondering if you would be changing your name to Wolverine fan... She is truly a sweetheart . [smilie=happy.gif]

3. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Sounds like a blast!

4. thankyou dave i really enjoyed every minute with you.. kissing you and seeing your enjoyment from me is worth doing over and over again. like you said the drive to you just built my anticipation for our wonderful date...

love yours always
    joy (wolverine}

p.s: i will admit i was cheering for state last night.. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]