About Me Somethings sexy

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AlexaHaze, Jul 16, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Im a michigan native girl, love the outdors, guns. horses. 4 wheelers. netflix , cuddling , a romantic fireplace dinner. and deep hard passionate fucking sex. I am very tiny, 4ft 11 92 lbs, bust 32c's . hair is 3 feet long. blonde. ALL natural
    hmmm lets see. Im super quiet, and love talking, Im fun but shy. My tat says "LUCKY YOU" harley quinn inspired . But you get the message code where its placed.
    I started freelance modeling a year ago and I truly love it.
    Why am i different.
    I hate photographers lol. Just kidding. But I refuse to be FILTERED OR EDITED. so yes my beauty is natural in my photos exactly as i am in life. no cosmetic anything done. Im the eye candy model youd want to show off on your arm thats very inexpesive at dinner since i take 4 bites and get full. lol ..im tiny remember hun.
    And afterwards i just may catch a frog with you and name it.
    You may have been wondering, my eyes do change from blue to white as my body kinda glows at times.
    Hybrid...thats for you to decide and me to know.
    Why the ranch when i model ? Connection ...i love my fans but intimacy is ...ugh deep and so much better in every way. Not sure if its my tiny size and curvacious figure , hyper sensitive sex that just makes me drip.
    tmi ?
    idk ..You tell me.
    Fake sex i dont do. keep it real keep it hot and my tiny[ness keeps it tight.
    Ive been loving this summer. If your not on my ranch twitter check me out.
    heres more unedited modeling . enjoy the pics. see the real in person. ..And we can bounce together . 4s5e4d6fr7tg8hy98u (1).jpg 4s5e4d6fr7tg8hy98u (2).jpg 4s5e4d6fr7tg8hy98u (3).jpg 4s5e4d6fr7tg8hy98u (4).jpg 4s5e4d6fr7tg8hy98u (5).jpg 4s5e4d6fr7tg8hy98u (6).jpg 4s5e4d6fr7tg8hy98u (7).jpg 4s5e4d6fr7tg8hy98u (8).jpg 788888888888888.jpg

2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Now we just need to get the ranches reopened, Alexa! Hang in there, young lady. :):rolleyes:

AlexaHaze likes this.
  3. Thank you hu . Yes we do ❤. Hoping its sooner than later

4. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

As always, you look amazing, my dear. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AlexaHaze likes this.
  5. Thank you so muchh. I hope your staying safe and healthy