So.... You want to be a bunny

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by kallimorgan, Sep 4, 2009.

1. I often get asked, "how long did it take and How did I do it"
    Well, actually, I watched the Cathouse series and was amazed a place like this existed. I started doing research and found this site. Read a bunch. Then clicked at the top right of this screen "BE A BUNNY NOW!!!"
    I filled out the app and sent pictures. I heard back a few days later. I have been at the love ranch since March.

I have heard that thousands apply each month and only a handful get picked. But, it is helpful to know, that the ranches have all sorts of women. Of course looks catch the eye. But, personality holds it.

Good Luck!!
    Kalli Morgan [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Definitely!
    There are some beautiful girls who seem to be Bunny/Cowgirl material!!!

Amberlynn Rose (aka Sexylegs125) [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Antonia Liverpool [smilie=hot over you.gif]

And many others

Al

3. Thanks, Kalli, for the information for all of us wanna be bunnies and cowgirls. Your post is exactly what you explained to me in the Chat Room.

For many of us hopefuls, it has been more than a few days since we emailed Dennis, Madam Suzette, and Rich. A girl can still keep her fingers and toes crossed in the hopes of making it to the MLBR or LR.

We all wish we could be a cowgirl like you so we could cum play and party with you in Nevada!!

Kisses and Caresses,
    Amberlynn Rose
    (Wanna Be Bunny/Cowgirl)

4. Good luck hun. We do have a LOT of fun here!
    I always called it the Adult Disney World! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thanks, Kalli. I am still a child at heart and I've always loved Disney World. Everyone at the Love Ranch definitely seems to have lots of fun and the rides are much wilder than anything available at Disney World. So when can I come play and work with all of you fun ladies??

Kisses and Caresses,
    Amberlynn Rose
    (Wanna Be Bunny/Cowgirl)

6. It's not up to me hun!! Keep trying. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Haha, Kalli, I know it's not up to you or any of the other wonderful ladies at the LR or MLBR. My question was rhetorical because I am more than ready to hop on a plane to Nevada.

Kisses and Caresses,
    Amberlynn Rose