Sky's the Limit with Air Force Amy!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CarnalKnowledge, May 10, 2022.

1. It has been many years since I visited the ranch, but, to celebrate a landmark birthday of mine, I decided to head West again for an adventure to mark the beginning of a new chapter in my life. The line up had significantly changed since I last visited, but one person who was still present was the legendary Air Force Army. I e-mailed her, and we made arrangements to meet up. No disrespect to any one else in Amy's profession, but fame she has acquired over her illustrious career places her in a class by herself. And because of that, I was very curious to see if she could live up to the hype. Did she? Most definitely!

When I arrived from the airport, after an excellent transportation service provided by the ranch, Amy met me in the lounge and took me on a tour of the ranch. This showcase of the property concluded with her and I in her large room right next to the pool. She sat on my lap and could feel me getting excited through my jeans. Wanting to make the most of the mood, we negotiated the business end of things quickly and got stuff squared away.

Next, to freshen up after a long day of traveling, I hopped in the shower and when I came out I climbed on tho the bed and Amy masterfully engaged in foreplay. We proceeded to slowly undress, and then, once the sexual activities began, it was incredible. It all felt amazing and Amy was very in tune with my needs and wants in that regard. After that concluded, she gave me a wonderful massage and then we went one more round before I had to leave ;-)

Amy is a beautiful, considerate, passionate, fun, and caring person. My experience with her both in and out of the bedroom was great. If one ever have time to spend time with her, he or she would be foolish to pass it up. I had an amazing time, and, because of that, it will always be a birthday I remember fondly. And I owe that all to her!

2. Oh Shad!

Your physique, your smarts, your wits and talents and humor, the whole package baby! Man, I swear sometimes I just luck out with the whole package!! And that you honey. The whole package1 Thank you for choosing me and taking the time to see me and for being so generous and care free and fun and just a pure joy honey. Thank you so very, very much and I do hope to see you again very soon sweetheart!

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. that one more round was a birthday bonus 9tome) lol. Thank you!!

4. I have a birthday coming up and i have a feeling it will be a B day to remember forever!:p:p:p:p

5. Oh Shad!

Your physique, your smarts, your wits and talents and humor, the whole package baby! Man, I swear sometimes I just luck out with the whole package!! And that you honey. The whole package1 Thank you for choosing me and taking the time to see me and for being so generous and care free and fun and just a pure joy honey. Thank you so very, very much and I do hope to see you again very soon sweetheart!

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]