Sky high!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Txcody, May 30, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Please allow a few moments while I collect my thoughts from this recent visit I have returned from............ Ok!! Dear gentleman I had the privilege nah the HONOR of having my first trip to the ranch with the sweet and seductive Sindy Sky. Such a looker! From the moment we meet I was tongue tied Just seeing her in the parlor so elegant and charming. She could see I was beyond nervous she took my hand and showed me around which put my nerves at ease. We sat and chatted at the bar then went and had “our time” and I will tell you this..... if you wanna get to cloud 9 you gotta go through Sidy’s Sky ( pun intended). She was so attentive, caring, and all around amazing. She knows how to treat a guy and makes you feel like a king So if you haven’t booked a date with this elegant beauty.... what are you waiting for?!?!?

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I'm not waiting at all. I'll be heading up there real soon. Sindy Sky is such an awesome lover. She made me feel at ease right away too. It's been awhile but now that she's back, I'm looking forward to our next encounter.

RunningSquirrel and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  3. Oldster
    Chat with Me

Oldster Active Member

I thought this thread would be about cannabis...:confused::confused::confused:

lover5, Pizza Man and foreverman like this.