REVIEW Sitting Around the Fire Pit at LRN

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Just Another Guy, Jul 20, 2016.

1. I wanted to review the experience outside of the bedroom. When I first visited LRN to meet Roxanne, she sat and talked with me. We wound up talking for 2 hours. Sure, we planned to party on another day, but she didn't know that for sure.

When I came back to LRN a different day for a party, I had also asked to meet Remy. She talked with me for half an hour until I had to leave. She fed me her homemade pound cake. It was so great. She knew I wasn't there to party with her that day.

When I finished having fun in the bedroom later that same evening, I was heading out the door and was waved over to a group sitting outside around the fire pit. I met Sindy, Shelby, Sadie, and Remy was still there, and the SIN poster Freekygeek. I had such a good time talking to Remy earlier that when I was welcomed to sit and chat, it was a great way to end my evening. I was feeling so good from my planned evening that talking to others was just what I needed. Remy told everyone about how we had so much in common, both being from Chicago and both being raised/exposed to the same religious beliefs, and how we both thought black women are so sexy hot. But I digress.

Sindy was a laugh riot. She had all these thoughts about public restrooms and those giant rolls of toilet paper locked in the case on the wall. I won't repeat her thoughts as they are funnier (and totally serious) coming from her. Stop by and ask her.

The ladies were planning their steak lunch for the next day. There was no pressure on anyone to say or do anything, certainly nobody was expecting me or Freekygeek to come negotiate a party. It was just relaxed and fun. A couple of rounds of alcohol were bought, I stuck with water as I don't drink anymore. Sadie asked my thoughts on whether a chapter of Alcoholics Anonymous would work at the ranch. And she suggested they get a ranch guitar because so many visitors play to some degree.

Really, it didn't matter what we talked about. It was just so great a way to wind down. And talking to pretty ladies is very nice. I guess there are occasions and planned events, but guys should feel comfortable just coming around too. Have a drink, chat. Buy a lady a drink with no pressures. If Remy offers you a piece of homemade pastry, take her up on it. If you meet a new lady to party with, fine. If you don't, you had a great time. If you know the ladies a bit, offer to bring pizza or some other food. When I met Roxanne, I went out for BBQ and came back.

I think the group kept going on after I left. It was a good time.

thunderstorm, kmoney, auron79 and 3 others like this.
  2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

It sounds like you had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing!

3. Was nice to meet you the other night J.A.G. - and you're right - nice laid back evening with beautiful ladies and great conversation...

kmoney likes this.
  4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Love ranch and the ladies are the best. So friendly and welcoming and I always have great fun. Can't wait to make my way back there!

roxanneprice likes this.
  5. Having a ranch guitar or random instruments around sounds like a neat idea...like how saloons used to have a piano around to keep entertainment going when things were winding down. Great inside review(of the outside perspective).

thunderstorm and auron79 like this.
  6. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

JAG this is a really nice review. To just sit, talk and laugh with people at the Ranches shows why it's such a relaxing and enjoyable environment.

isurfer likes this.