Shelby Star is "SIMPLY THE BEST"

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Cigarsmoker, Oct 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I have had the pleasure of knowing Miss Shelby Star for a few years now and I think she is amazing. She is always so positive and up beat and so excited to see me. She really loves what she does and it shows in her parties. She genuinely cares for my well being and wants me to be happy. She checks in on me to see how I am doing. I have partied with different ladies over the years but I must say that I have found my "favorite lady". If you are looking for a true lady in all the true meaning then you must try Miss Shelby Star!!!! Shelby never pressures me to do a certain party or spend a certain amount of money she cares and is so honest and kind. After our party she always spends additional time with me having a drink and just talking.

ROADRUNNER J and John N Ga like this.
  2. I bet it just gets better and better with Shelby.

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

We are getting better and better! That's why I love my return clients! We know each other so much better that way!
    [​IMG]