REVIEW She was everything I'd dream she'd be,,,

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dennis G, Jun 1, 2023.

1. I had the distinct pleasure recently of spending some time with Air Force Amy. And to call it a distinct pleasure is a vast understatement. Amy is a remarkable woman in every sense of the word. She is soft spoken, charming, funny, compassionate, smart, knowledgeable, engaging, sensual, beautiful both inside and out and the very definition of the word sexy. I put sexy last because all of her other attributes add up to what makes her so very alluring and sexy.

I have been married twice and have had many girlfriends over the years but no-one can hold a candle to Amy. She takes the time and makes the effort to focus in on what will work for you and then accommodates you beyond your wildest dreams. Her lack of inhibition is completely natural and refreshing. When you combine that with her experience and enthusiasm you have an unbeatable combination of raw sexuality, and she will enjoy it as much as you. You simply can't beat it. She is the Mona Lisa of the bedroom. A remarkable person that I am thrilled to know. I love you Amy.

Dennis G

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2023
    aztecwarrior2881 and BigAlbowski like this.
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review of an Exceptional Lady!
    Al

3. Oh my @Dennis G! Thank you so very much for taking the time writing such kind words and so eloquently too!

Thank you for your kindness and generosity and also just for being such cool and groovy guy. I commiserate your loss although you carry yourself gracefully after life's challenges.

I get the feeling nothing can keep you down and you flatter and honor me to be part of your continuing journey.

I love when I meet someone that our mind, soul and bodies connect and we instantly create a lifelong friendship. I'm so lucky to have found a lifelong friend in you.

I am super pleased to report you have skill beyond compare between the sheets and I will attest to that to any new ladies you may find in your life! :p

I doubt you will need references as you are instantly quite love able.

Thank you again my friend and lover for life!

All my love,

Amy

4. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review and @Air Force Amy is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Great review! She really does have everything a man wishes for!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]