PIC THREAD Sexy in emerald green

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by TeganTreasures, May 27, 2021.

1. Hi I’m Tegan treasures your Russian peach at sagebrush ranch for appointment with Deposit please call 775-246-5683 Ext.0

Schedule 4pm-4am wendsday-Thursday 4pm-6am Friday-Sunday Monday-Tuesday off unless requested ahead of time ❤️

Menu
    2girl party
    Domination
    Fetish’s
    Outdated
    Over night
    massage
    Some BDSM

Attached Files:

2. Baba1234
    Chat with Me

Baba1234 Well-Known Member

You look gorgeous.............

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your adorable pics!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. your so pretty girl mwah xo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love @TeganTreasures personality!!! She is alot of fun!!! Thanks again for inviting me to your party!!! I had a blast!!! Let's do more parties together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Wow girlie, you look incredible! Can't wait to get to know you this Summer
    It seems you always manage to outdo yourself, you're always so fashionably amazing. Every outfit you wear is perfect. You really are a masterpiece, every picture of you is like a little slice of heaven... just saying

KikiLover likes this.
  7. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I love emerald green on you. It matches your eyes.