REVIEW SEXUAL KNOWLEDGE AND PROWESS WITH AIR FORCE AMY

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Pizza Man, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

We had an awesome time with Air Force Amy......THE END......KIDDING!

As evidenced by my previous reviews I am one Chatty Kathy so here goes......

About a week or so before the May 1st opening I unexpectedly got an email from Amy exclaiming the Ranches would be reopening. I had not been on the Bunny Boards for the past 14 months as life got in the way. The last I heard she was still in "retirement" which kind of depressed me a bit but she said "I'M BACK!" I was pleasantly surprised and thought about coming there in June but my horny-ness won out and we picked the weekend before Memorial Day.

This was my 3rd party with Amy since 2019 and just when I thought we had tried EVERYTHING before she gave me a sheepish grin during negotiations and my mind ran wild!

I referenced a famous Dennis Hof line from the Cathouse Days during my Impromptu Comedy Routine in front of all the Bunnies right before our party started...he said "When you party with Amy you MUST be on your A-Game!" Well I took that one step further and joked that "I think what he really meant is that you have to be on your A thru Z Tongue Game." Not only that but I also learned the alphabet backwards and she LOVED every minute of it.

Amy holds many degrees including Sexology but she is also well versed in Sexual Prowess. Considering what I went thru with this damned pandemic I felt like I needed a "tune up" which included checking the dipstick, lubing up squeaky bearings, and making everything nice and shiny again.

Thank you Amy for coming back and introducing me to your Bunny Friends. Since I'm a gifter and LOVE food I decided to bring custom ordered In and Out Burgers back to the Ranch instead of boring pizza. This way the ladies got to order something that best suited their own personal preferences. I was super impressed with their Secret Menu ordering skills. Did you know In and Outs in Nevada serve hot cocoa all the time but here in Calif. it's only on rainy days?

With ALL my Love,
    Pizza Man

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  2. Thanks @Pizza Man! I do very well know the "mechanics" of the human body and how to get the most function and pleasure with it.

It scared me to death to read the title of your post referencing "mechanics" as I would hate anyone to think my experiences were "MECHANICAL".....

I think you can attest that my full and genuine and true feelings of love and passion and enthusiasm go into every party we have had. I think the chemistry between the two of us is actually quite amazing and extraordinary!

So, of course I began looking for a better word to describe the "mechanics of sex" and found this ......

(workings) the workings of a pocket watch: mechanism, machinery, working/moving parts, movement, action, works; informal innards, insides.

Pizza Man likes this.
  3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Edited the title. When I title my reviews I'm usually in a hurry sorry Hun! I was just trying to run with a common theme. Anyway it's ALL GOOD!

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Air Force Amy today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Oh, that's so kind of you, now it looks like a title I would write .........

Pizza Man likes this.
  6. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

PERFECT! You know another thing we are EXACT opposites. I have sex ONCE a year while you get to enjoy it every day. I'm so Jelly. I guess that's where my strong "passion" comes from. All that pent up energy. And nice to see your bed held up too. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. IDK, I think I just have more "opportunities" than you do.

Pizza Man likes this.
  8. IDK, I think I just have more "opportunities" than you do.

Pizza Man likes this.

9. Well, opposites do attract! .....

Pizza Man likes this.
  10. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

I'll take that too. I know in the beginning I was "alot of work" but we've made some "headway." See what I did there?

11. I do see that. You are always so very clever in word and in deed. :p

Pizza Man likes this.

12. Yes, I like the way your head goes! see what I did there?