REVIEW Serenity, the newest blonde bombshell at Sagebrush.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, Apr 29, 2022.

1. We all have "What the Hell" moments right? One of the best for me occurred well past midnight, early Monday morning at Sagebrush Ranch.

A couple of weeks before my trip to Nevada, I started hearing through the grapevine about a new, very attractive, sweetheart at Sagebrush named Serenity, and to get your heart ready, because seeing her is seeing a blonde vision of gorgeousness. They weren't wrong!

After a long day, I wouldn't say I had found my second wind, but my level of tired was just 'staying the same', so it was annoying (who wants to feel tired at a brothel?) but manageable. I was debating heading back to my hotel in Reno, as I had a party planned for later that Monday night, and was pretty certain, needing to just see the in-person connection, that I'd try to hook up with Serenity the next day.

However, with Serenity chatting away with the overnight bartender as I watched, it became very clear that Tuesday wasn't going to happen, as I had a "what the hell, go for it now" moment, so here we go! Respectfully I approached Serenity and asked if she wanted to go negotiate, and got a quick answer of 'sure'. That part was easy and headache-free, and with great excitement, the party time approached.

Do you have that moment where you flash back to being an awkward teen who dreams of being with the hot cheerleader, but you know you don't have the balls or self-confidence to get it done? Serenity was my 'dream girl' in that sense. From a strictly visual sense, she looks the absolute best at the combination of wearing a skirt and heels. Just statuesque and stunning! Her silhouette (and these legs!) have to be seen to be believed! She has the CUTEST accent that so perfectly fits her perky personality. Had some Scandinavian (Icelandic to be exact) flavor to it, so if you have a thing for blondes from there, she'd be your cup of tea!

Without the details, the party itself blew me away, and was the perfect end to an already busy day (and night). She goes right up there as one of the best and most rewarding 'spur of the moment' decisions I've ever made! Thank you @SerenityMeow for the party, it was most appreciated and I can't wait to see you again soon!

Jess

Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Another great review! I'm not sure but I think I may have met her awhile back. Only once did I ask for a negotiation and the lady said no. It was Kiki Love and of course she was joking. Worried me though. So glad you had a nice time on your trip.

KikiLover and Jessie Summers like this.
  3. An awesome time, like any trip, went to fast, and I'm disliking being back at the grind of work...Ready to clock out and go find food!

foreverman likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading you awesome review!! @SerenityMeow has an awesome personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]