Separate forum for LRS and LRN?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by IDMT, Sep 26, 2013.

1. As a guy who only frequents the Love Ranch South and the Alien Cathouse, I often find it difficult to sort through the "General Forum for LoveRanch Lovers" to find applicable posts from the ladies I might see at LRS (ACH has their own forum, so they're good to go). While I know that the ladies have a certain posting quota to meet, it simply becomes a sea of irrelevant (to me anyway) posts that I have to wade through to find the ones applicable to my geographical location.

I don't have any intention of ever venturing north. So, unless the northern ladies ever venture south, like Cherry Bang and Ally James are doing in November, then we're destined to never meet.

So, any chance of splitting the "General Forum for LoveRanch Lovers" into a northern and southern version?

Thanks for your consideration.

2. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Looks like they split the forums apart for LRV and LRN, however normal users can't access the LRV forum yet!

3. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Cut me a little slack QTo. It took me 8 hours to read through and move the appropriate topics over to the newly created forum. Everything seems to work fine now. Send me a PM if you still have problems.

4. 8 hours??

Geez. I didn't mean to generate that much work for you! :oops:

If you ever come south, lmk. I'll buy you a beer, isurfer.

5. YOU ROCK!!! Yay! :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Great idea! I will bring it up in a meeting!!!

7. Done deal! Thank you very much for kind suggestion. Please enjoy your new stream lined visits to the Bunnyranch message board! :p

[​IMG]

8. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Interesting!!