Sensual Sisters Reunited

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Txcody, May 30, 2021.

1. Part two of my first trip to the ranch. First I’d like to say how friendly and fun everyone I encountered there was. Nothing but smiles, laughs and good vibes!

Anyways on to the good stuff. So after doing some research I found that Sindy Sky and Tiara Tae have a friendship history and hadn’t seen one another in 5 years!!! Well.... being a southern gentleman I knew this would not do and immediately booked a party with them both! The reunion was nothing short of mind blowing. You out these two ladies in the same room you better hold on and enjoy the ride!!! The energy these two create together is endless. Passion, sensual, attentive these word don’t even scratch the surface of these two. My party left me mind blown and breathless, but left a huge smile on my face. I’ll be back for you ladies!! Thats a promise!

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Txcody you are so lucky. What a great idea for a party. I know Sindy is awesome in a 2 girl but having Tiara for the other lady is mind blowing. If it were me I'd feel confident as I know Sindy knows CPR. At my age, they would push to the edge, I'm sure.

3. thank you for the review, but mostly thank you for the amazing party! my first time back with Sindy was definitely something to remember, and I'm so glad you were apart of it. :)

4. A HUGE AWWWEEEEEEEE to both of you!!!
    One to Mr. TXCODY for allowing us to be part of your first time here and writing such an awesome review!!
    Second to my LIL SIS @TiaraTae for being apart of a fantastic party together that welcomed us both back with a Big Bang!!
    LOVED THE TUB TIME!!!
    Cant wait to be a part of your next adventure!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
    foreverman and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book both of them today!!! They are alot of fun with memories to cherish!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  6. I can't imagine a more dynamic Duo than Sindy and Tiara - that must have been a mind-blowing experience!

sindysky and KikiLover like this.