Sean Hannity & The Bunnyranch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Well its finally going to happen the squarest, straightest guy I know Sean Hannity and his new show Hannity's America is coming to the Bunnyranch this Friday night.

The Bunnies and I have done Hannity & Colmes many times and its always a fight with Send re his square views.Sean always wants to be Captain Save a Hooker and say "what's a nice girl like you doing at the Bunnyranch?"

Just once I want a Bunny to say "Because I am making $300,000 a year"

Are you Hannity fans? or do you think he's a square that doesn't get it.

The biz is not going away, use the Bunnyranch as a model to stop the exploitation of woman.

2. :D I really wish I could be at the ranch this Friday night to see that. Will this be on TV, Dennis :D

3. Yes on FOX, Hannity's america

4. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I'll be watching for sure!!! Big D,which bunnies will be with you???

5. Years ago his radio show actually wasn't bad. Things quickly shifted when he realized that talking religion got him bigger ratings.

Call me a cynic but I think that his on-air persona now is just an act.

I do enjoy talk radio and WABC in New York is one of my pre-sets. Unfortunately, I find him when another station is on a commercial break and I can't put up with more than a few minutes at a time. It is funny how he is always talking about the same things - word for word - when I tune him in. I've never been able to watch Hannity and Colmes on TV.

It would be interesting to see if you can get him away from his microphones and cameras, give him a beer and see how he acts.

6. I'm not much of a talk show fan.. but I may have to turn in for the bunnies.. support the MLBR and the Bunnies !!

7. Unfortunately, America is going through this conservative right wing "hip to be square" craze (look who we have for a president) & Sean Hannity is their Dudley-Do-Right poster boy . I'll be glad when that big political pendulum swings back to the left again.

8. I'm not a fan of Hannity show but it was a show like his ware i first saw you, It was-Brooke Taylor and bunny Love and i was like WoW, I want looking for the bunny ranch website right then and there!!!