About Me SCUBA CLUB 2024/Sindy Sky

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by sindysky, Jan 6, 2024.

1. 2024 Scuba Club
    W/
    SINDY SKY

(2024 design)

IMG_0432.jpeg
    EMAIL or DM
    me for more details
    [email protected]

SUCH A SPECIAL
    SPECIALTY PARTY

26 MEMEBERS TO DATE

WHO WILL BE
    27, 28, 29 or 30
    this
    ??YEAR??

2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

LOL! Love the 2024 design, @sindysky ! With the new look, I might actually be able to bring one home with me (wink, wink, you know that story...). Of course we'll need to choose a worthy inductee to the club together. Start thinking...:rolleyes::cool::p

sindysky likes this.

3. AWESOME SAUCE!!! So excited!!! WELL START BROWSING THE SITE MY DEAR!! Reach out to some ladies that catch your eye, shoot them a message and if they are interested, tell em’ to message me for FULL DETAILS!

***Just an fyi “normally” the gentleman gets one on his “first” time…. BUT SINCE YOU HAVENT had the chance, I will have to specialize yours for the “date” of original participation (wink wink) (lol) but knowing the reasons for the lack of obtaining one…. YES THIS WILL BE YOUR YEAR :):):cool:

4. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I’m gonna have to try and join :):):)

sindysky likes this.
  5. !!!WOW!!! I’d be honored to finally get you a member number![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DOG GONE, THIS IS GONNA be the CUM BACK YEAR for the SCUBA CLUB!!! :cool::cool::cool:

“Better make sure I’m stocked up on my hair ties (wink wink)”
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    ***(side note) May need to start looking for “NEW” places to be able to EXPERIENCE this!

LEVEL UP as some may call it lol ;););)

gLip5 likes this.
  6. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

It would be an honor to be a part of such an exclusive club. As for “new” places… well hell, I ain’t gonna lie, I have no idea of any “new” places to experience this.

sindysky likes this.
  7. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

@sindysky ... I would also offer to you that if there are any ladies you'd be interested in having join the club, please feel free to reach out to them as well and then they can contact me. FYI, I am targeting late May for my next visit which would help the other ladies determine if they might be onsite to partake of this delicacy!

sindysky likes this.
  8. I had no idea this was such an exclusive club. I know it has been a few years since I joined, but it is a memory I still treasure. Even chemo brain couldn't erase that from my mind. The shirt looks amazing and is a great way to welcome new members.

sindysky and MollyBlingwall like this.
  9. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

MollyBlingwall I am here for you. :)

Dear fellas, I have been practicing holding my breath and motorboating...training so hard to get this t shirt & especially bragging rights. If you want to try a 2 girl scuba party, tag me in coach, I'm ready!!

sindysky and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  10. HECK YAH MOMMA LETS DO IT! MAYBE SOMEONE YOU ALREADY KNOW MAY WANT TO HELP YOU JOIN! WITH THAT I CAN ADD TWO NEW MEMEBERS !!!!!! 2024 SCUBA CLUB BLOW UP

ROADRUNNER J and MollyBlingwall like this.
  11. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

MollyBlingwall I am here for you. :)

Rock & Roll....Hoochy Coo!!! :rolleyes: can I advertise this special party on my twitter??

sindysky likes this.
  12. YES, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!! Excited for 2024

ROADRUNNER J and MollyBlingwall like this.
  13. ****WHEN BOOKING AND MAKING YOUR DEPOSITS PLEASE ALSO ADVISE YOUR TSHIRT SIZE PLEASE!!! ****

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  14. SEEMS I MAY HAVE TWO TO POSSIBLY THREE NEW MEMBERS LINED UP TO GET THEIR SHIRTS!!! I’m very curious to see who times it just right for the # 30 SPOT! A lil teaser, that individual MAY OR MAY NOT GET A LIL EXTRA IN THEIR SCUBA PARTY !!!!! ROLL THE DICE AND BOOK TODAY AND SEE IF YOUR PARTY DATE FALLS ON THE RIGHT DATE TO MAKE YOU #30!!!!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]