REVIEW Scary Outdate with Abby Avery!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Panathropist, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

This past week I had the opportunity for a delightful two-night date with Abby Avery (@AbbyAvery). We had arranged in advance to spend the first night at the Gold Hill Hotel. For those not familiar, this is an old hotel located in Gold Hill adjacent to Virginia City. The hotel is well known for being haunted and thus the scary part of the story.

We arrived at the hotel and had a delightful dinner in the hotel dining room. The staff was great – very accommodating and we were not rushed in the slightest even though we were the last customers. We eventually retired to our room which was perfect with a great balcony view of the surrounding area. During the night there were a few creepy noises but not too bad. The next morning, we ran out to get coffee and that’s when things got pretty weird. We returned to the room only to discover a ghost in the bed!! We were shocked! But this is when Abby got VERY BRAVE. Her assertive nature came into play and in an Absolute Abby way she ordered the ghost to leave the room. After a few minutes of receiving a piece of Abby’s mind, the ghost left to go harass other hotel customers and we were saved!! Hurray for the BRAVE Abby Avery! ghost.JPG

We then left to explore Virginia City. This is always fun for the ladies and I always have a great time accompanying Abby around the town. We had a great breakfast at the Canvas Café and as you can see from the photo, Abby made a new friend! Friend.JPG We finished breakfast, visited a few stores (have you seen what Abby posted about the new stickers on her computer?).

Then, with Abby’s background as a teacher, we stopped to investigate the old schoolhouse (see photos). I assure you that without question, Abby is the prettiest teacher to set foot on the steps of the schoolhouse! school.JPG

We then began to make our way to the Sagebrush Ranch but stopped at the Chocolate Nugget Candy Factory which is on the way. You’ll likely see more of that experience from Abby in the near future (I won’t ruin her surprise) but the part I wanted to mention were the chocolate shot glasses. This is a pretty fun idea when you think about it!

We spent some fun time at SBR that afternoon – let your imagination go wild – I know mine did. But that evening Abby had arranged for the house limo to take us to dinner at one of the finer restaurants in Carson City – Dukes! Without a doubt when Abby walked into the restaurant she didn’t have to say anything but absolutely “owned the room”. dukes.JPG Dinner itself was great with impeccable service – Abby had Filet Mignon and I had prime rib. But the highlight was desert – we ordered Cherries Jubilee which was prepared table side cherries.JPG . It was a lot of fun!! We then returned to SBR the long way in the limo where Abby showed her most amazing skills with the transmission hump in the back-seat area. To say I was impressed hardly does my reaction justice!

That evening and night were as fun as you might imagine – Abby is a true artist in her room! And then…it was over all too soon and I had to leave. That being said, if this sounds like a lot of fun (and it was) contact Abby at [email protected], answer her short questionnaire, make an appointment well in the advance of the date and then have a great time!!

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Great review! Sounds like you were "hot for teacher"....I think that's a David Lee Roth song. I will have to check out this hotel. I'm a little interested in paranormal stuff as I've had 2 weird experiences in the past.

AbbyAvery likes this.
  3. Sounded like a great outdate with Abby! Hey even the ghost knew Abby was going to be there & wanted to join you guys!
    Panathropist you are lucky as always & Abby you look beautiful as always!

Panathropist and AbbyAvery like this.
  4. Thank you so much! We had a blast!!! Love these outdates. <3

5. @Panathropist you are quickly becoming the king of reviews!!!!!!!

6. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Thank-you!! Anything for Miss Abby!!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  7. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Panathropist likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @AbbyAvery fulfill your fantasies for the "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  9. I love that you always include photos of our time out! It really helps people who are reading it to feel that they are, sort of, experiencing it all too! Great review!!!! <3

Panathropist likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Did you have Alex as your server at Duke's? He comes highly recommended from Cumisha. According to her, he is the master of the flaming desserts, and teaches everyone how to do it. I was fortunate to end up with him for my outdate, and while we didn't get what you had, he did not disappoint with the Banana Fosters.

12. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Not sure of his name (Abby may remember) but they definitely “subbed” an expert in for desert. Lots of fun!!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @hikino for mentioning me in your post!!! I love "Alex" as my Server (Wed - Sun only) and I agree he is the "BEST" when it come to flambe desserts:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]