REVIEW Scarlet Rose - 5/6/18

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, May 22, 2018.

1. Saw Scarlet Rose on Livestream and said whoa... she's pretty. I go up to Reno pretty often from the Bay Area and kind of do it last minute and make mental notes of who I would like to talk with.

Well, off to Kit Kat I went... Lineups are always a little weird to me but Roxy Gold mentioned that "it's the easiest way to see who's in the house". So I'm in the door.. the attendant is buzzing and all the ladies are rushing out for the lineup.. All the familiar established ladies of course are in the lineup and then more and more ladies come out and before I knew it .. there's literally 15-17 ladies. they were from one end of Kit Kat to the other.. OMG.. SOO many beautiful ladies that I would like to talk with .. Amelia, Cumisha, Dolly Hart, Jaci Jane, Kiki Lover, Sophia Lauren, Sophia Sun, Tiana Rae come to mind but.... "stay on course".. I walked up to Scarlet and said hi..

I don't remember what exactly happened after.. did we sit down and talk a bit or go back to her room?.. anyway we ended up in her room.. Cumisha was her big sister and so we were sitting at the foot of the bed and Cumisha was sitting near the headboard.. Was a little weird talking to Scarlet with Cumisha there but we were able to come up with a number and activities. Said I wasn't sure I was ready to party but was researching. We then went and sat outside to get to know each other better. Bought her a drink talked. As time went on I got more and more attracted to her and eventually I said to myself.. I can start my trip off with a bang with the lovely lady.... and what a bang it was..

I said to Scarlet.. I know I said I wasn't sure but you're very pretty and I'd like to party with you if you'll have me.. and off we went... Seeing her up close, she's a really beautiful lady and her body is to die for. I love that sophisticated look and boy she does it well. She was soft and sensual. She was generous with her time and so I was able to just take in all of her beauty. What a lovely lady.

Scarlet I enjoyed myself immensely and would love to party with you again if you'll have me.

2. Thanks for mentioning me!

If you ever want to party together you can reach me by email anytime

[email protected]