SAVE NEVADAS BEARS

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Aug 16, 2011.

1. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Agreed....hunting for sport is just disgusting. :cry: :x

2. I CAN NOT STAND THIS!!!! MAKES ME SICK TO THE PITT OF MY STOMACH,THAT PEOPLE LOVE TO GO OUT AND JUST HUNT AND KILL THESE BEARS FOR FUN!!!!!!! REALLY ANNOYS ME AND AGGRAVATES ME. YOU GIRLS GO CAMI AND BARBIE,I AM SO PROUD OF YOU BOTH FOR GOING OUT AND SUPPORTING THE BANNING OF HUNTING THE BEARS...XOXOXOX
    [attachment

3. I agree...!!!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

4. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Awesome! I applaud you for not being fake and sitting there while they did that. I`m so glad that you stand by your convictions, it`s such a rare and beautiful quality. Why would anybody this day in age still wear real fur :?: Disgusting!

5. euler
    Chat with Me

euler Active Member

You should have smacked them. The only fur I'd be willing to wear is wool. And that's just because the sheep shed their wool, and we just help that process along and use the proceeds. Plus, seeing bald sheep is fun. :)

6. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Two things;
    Sheep do not shed their wool. They are sheered! Just like you get a hair cut.
    Smacking a person. Will get you either fired,from your job. Or even worse,charged with a ,assault charge. And get to go to jail..