About Me Samari Miranda New Kitty

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by SamariMiranda, Aug 13, 2022.

1. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Hello, my name is Samari Miranda

Stats:
    Height: 5'0
    34DD-26-40
    Weight: 128
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown

I'm Ethiopian and Louisiana Creole. Think of me as a caramel milk chocolate bombshell

3 Words That Describe Me
    1. Versatile
    2. Energetic
    3. Intelligent
    10 Things About Me
    1. I like trying exotic restaurants
    2. I love traveling
    3. I love scary movies/thrillers
    4. I'm a Halloween baby (Oct. 31)
    5. I'm a history buff and a bookworm
    6. I enjoy anything artsy
    7. I have been to more than 40 of the 50 states at least once
    8. I'm a cat mom and love pets
    9. I graduated both high school and undergrad a year early‍
    10. I like watching anime and documentaries
    Specialties: fantasy/role play, lingerie show, fetishes, strip tease, massage party, consensual non-consent, wrestling party, foot fetish, Happy Ending Handjob, Oral Sex, Erotic Massage, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, GFE(Girlfriend Experience), Outdates/Overnight, etc.

Email
    : [email protected]
    For booking info with 10% deposit call (775)246-9975 Ext. O

IMG_1648 (1).jpg IMG_1643.jpg IMG_1659.jpg IMG_1661.JPG IMG_1662.jpg IMG_1586.JPG

2. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

Welcome Samari! Thank you for sharing about yourself, hope you have a successful tour at Kit Kat Ranch!

3. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

This is great info Miss @SamariMiranda! Of all the states you have visited, which one was your favorite?

4. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Welcome sexy what a body [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]good luck to you at Kit Kat

5. My favorite state is Colorado. I lived there for several years and there’s endless things to do if you like the outdoors

gLip5 likes this.
  6. Thank you love ❤️ I’m loving it here already

7. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

What state are you looking forward to eventually visiting?

8. Thank you so much for the warm welcome

kaynine26 likes this.
  9. I haven’t been to Alaska or Hawaii so I’m really looking forward to doing that some day!

gLip5 likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Welcome to the family!!! Book her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info and have @SamariMiranda fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. WELCOME NEW KITTY!! It’s been a pleasure getting to know you! Guys come out and get a nibble of this luscious bit of chocolate! She’s all that and a bag of chips packed all in FUN SIZE!! Again welcome lovely lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  14. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

15. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your amazing party with @SamariMiranda soon!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

18. Caramel Milk Chocolate Bombshell? Now you sound like a VERY, VERY tasty treat! how's it going for you at The Kit Kat honey?

19. I am so excited to have Samari back in October! I can't wait for my first two girl party with this gorgeous woman.
    Pre- Book your appointment with this 'Caramel Milk Chocolate' Vixen TODAY!!!