Russian Girl Anyone?

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KarinaKaifova, Jun 10, 2021.

1. So when I started at Kit Kat we had the option to shoot a promo video for ourselves to show on the screen in the main lobby for everyone to see. I got this idea to dress up as a military chick from this super hot video I saw on YouTube years ago. It’s a remix of this old Russian song called “Russian Girls”. Yes it’s in English lol… But these girls are scorching HOT... I will paste the YouTube video below for all to see. So I bought one of those camouflage print outfits and all I need to get now is one of those Russian Hammer & Sickle fur hats from Amazon to complete the perfect look ;). My next tour will be starting August 18th. If anyone is interested in booking in advance, by the way. XoXo KK

OUTFIT SELFIE COMING BELOW!!!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    JBear, aztecwarrior2881 and Pizza Man like this.
  2. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

From Dating Beyond Borders--You know you are dating a Russian women when . . .

KarinaKaifova and Pizza Man like this.
  3. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

America--what a country:

4. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

KarinaKaifova likes this.
  5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

That's Yakov Smirnov! The last place I saw his name was on a billboard in Branson, Missouri. Even has a theater named after him.

6. Well I would like to add I am a tad more Americanized than that but cute & funny post lol.

7. "In America, you look for party. In Russia, party look for YOU!" -- classic Yakov Smirnoff joke

8. Lol yeah I guess so!! There may be some truth in that bababa…

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

You look so sexy in that camouflage lingerie ;)

10. Thanks babygirl @
    Thanks babygirl @KikiLover

Pizza Man likes this.
  11. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Two exotics going on here....Russia and Morocco.

KarinaKaifova and KikiLover like this.
  12. Another reminder to all that I will be leaving the ranch tomorrow and will be returning August 18th to September 8th so let’s pre plan!!

Pizza Man likes this.