Roxy Gold/The Queen of TLC

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Well Roxy and I, we do stay in touch, and time it slides right by. So it was time to make up for lost time. We always have such fun together. I was determined to take her out to dinner this time around. Our negotiations have always been a breeze and this time was no different. Let me just tell you that if one has a problem negotiating with Roxy, there is likely a good reason for that, because she is a real sweetheart!!!

Dinner was splendid. We had discussed this and we went to GlenEagles Restaurant in Carson City. The service was great and the meal above expectations. I strongly recommend this place.
    of course, I was in great company also!!! It was totally unexpected when I was told that dinner was "her treat" to me. I had read about that as being part of one of her "specials" but our agreement had been so reasonable that I didn't think it was included. Roxy has always been
    generous with her time and I simply find that the business end of things has never been a concern.

After a lovely relaxed dinner it was time to head back for our "after dinner party." Like
    has been said, the best is yet to come! After a short time to let our dinner settle, it was time for the clothes to hit the floor! There was another good reason that our dinner kept us close to the ranch!!! I am so comfortable with the Sexy Roxy Gold! She always feels so good to me and always deals out the TLC in large quantities. And even though I was still a bit ragged from the drive in, she managed to give me quite a draining. Lol.

After our long awaited sexual reunion, it was time for us to have dessert. You know, the kind with calories. Hahaha. So this was done in the parlor so that some could be shared with others that may be present. It was appreciated by all.

Just FYI, Roxy always goes "full out" when I visit. She arranges me to stay at Sagebrush and sets me all up. When I arrive, I have "no worries." It's just peachy!!! I know we all have different needs and tastes, and I know I am somewhat biased, but I think it's hard to find a woman as sweet and Sexy as Roxy Gold, unless it IS Roxy Gold. Our time together did not end with this party. Watch for future posts.

THANKS ROXY!!! It seems I just can't get enough of you!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Roxy is a beautiful person!!!!!

3. Thank you for such a wonderful evening, firstflight! It was absolute magic from start to finish, and lost time was most certainly made up for!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

isurfer likes this.
  4. She certainly is lovely in both body and spirit! After every visit with her, I always go through what I call TLC withdrawal.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Always love hearing about the time spent with Roxy. She's a charming lady with a wild side and that's always a good thing!

6. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Firstflight, I can't get enough of Roxy either, lol. Roxy takes care of me too, in so many different ways. Within a week I will be having party #48 with Roxy. It's nice to live locally since it is less than an hour drive for me to get to Sagebrush. I still need to get more Roxy fixes in this year, so it might be towards the end of the year before I party with any other lady, but we'll see. The only outdate I've taken Roxy was to Dennis' birthday party last year and we did get to eat there but the food was free. I will always remember that night, my avatar picture was taken then and her company and companionship was more than wonderful. As far as food for Roxy, my preference is to bring in things for her to eat at the ranch, I don't want to be too far from her nice bedroom when the urge strikes me to party with her.