Roaring 20's Party 8/17/19

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by PrinceKristopher, Jul 31, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I'm excited for our party!!! Cum and join us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait!!! Cum and join us!!! It's going to be a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

4. My first event at Kit Kat! Can't wait [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Cum and join the fun!!! You will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

So are you ready for tomorrow?

CharlieKnox likes this.
  7. Indeed I am. I have a new,special lacy black number that I’m going to wear. Will you be joining our party?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Sadly, no. I'm flying in and visiting during the Labor Day weekend. So I'll miss the party and seeing you. :( But if you had those toffee covered mac nuts that Cumisha brought during the tea party the other week, I'm the guy that sent it to her. I understand they were the most popular item, and was demolished in record time. :eek:

p.s. take pictures!

9. I tried those! So good! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

You're welcome. I've given these before to the other houses, but this is the first time I heard about it disappearing so quickly.

11. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

*Mail delivered to Kit Kat*

"Look, we have toffee covered mac nuts again."

*Kit Kat ladies immediately spring into action* med_1244479025-01-wile-coyote-large.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Jessie Summers likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You are invited to our "Roaring 20's Party" tonight Saturday, August 17 from 7 PM - Midnight!!! Food, Full Bar, Girls, Games & Prizes!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Oh, and one more thing. Before you leave the ranch at the end of your tour, make sure to partake of Cumisha's cooking, especially her Filipino food. You simply cannot beat home cooking.

14. ShayRose
    Chat with Me

ShayRose Licensed Massage Therapist

Hi everyone!!! Here's some pics from the party last night, I LOVED getting all dressed up. This classic look has me feelin all the feels. What do ya'll think, is this classic look my look?

unnamed (50).jpg unnamed (51).jpg unnamed (52).jpg unnamed (53).jpg

15. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Yes, I think the classic look suits you. The only bad thing with these black and white photos is that we don't get to see that fiery red mane of yours in its true glory....

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @hikino for mailing the Macadamia Popcorn Crunch and Island Princess Toffee Covered Mac Nuts!!! I shared them at "Tea Party" and all the girls, Madam Suzette and Prince Kristopher loved them!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I can't wait to meet you in September!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_4265.jpg
    IMG_4267.jpg

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @hikino for your kind words and compliments in mentioning me in your post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Thank you! And now an update: I had a slight change in plans down on this end, so I don't need to rush home. I'm planning on extending my stay, so the new dates are 8/31-9/3, flying home on Wednesday, 9/4.

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @hikino and your welcome!!! I'm excited to meet you and thanks again for the update!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

*Reno Airport, the morning of 9/4*

A rental SUV comes screeching in and stops at the departures. We see three people in the SUV--Glen in the front passenger seat, Sophia is driving and Cumisha is behind Glen.
    "We just made it!", Cumisha exclaims as she rushes out to get the skycaps to help unload the SUV and get Glen out. We now see Glen is terribly drained of energy, but smiling like a madman.
    As soon as everything and everyone is offloaded, Sophia yells to Cumisha, "I'll turn in his rental and settle the bill!" As soon as the last door is closed, Sophia is zooming off.
    Cumisha is at the ticket counter, checking in Glen and his bags. She's also explaining that Glen will need assistance to board and will need help on the layover and upon his arrival at home in Hawaii.
    Glen, seated in a wheelchair, motions to Cumisha to come over before the skycap wheels him over to the gate. "Thank you for helping me get here, clear the hotel and turning in the rental. How can I repay you and Sophia?", he whispers weakly.
    "Don't worry about it, it was our pleasure. Just get home safely.", Cumisha whispers in his ear as she give Glen a peck on the cheek. She also places a bag in his lap. "This is for you." She then tells the skycap to get moving.

As they rush down towards the TSA checkpoint and the gate beyond, Glen ruefully thinks to himself that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to end his trip to Reno with a blowout party with the two most experienced ladies of Kit Kat. Next time, either do it first thing or a couple of days before so I can recover before I fly home, he thinks. Then he remembers the bag Cumisha gave him. He opens it and finds it full of her famous lumpias and a note which says, "Just a little snack for you to eat on the way home. Hopefully it will help you get some of your energy back!"

Glen didn't think it was possible, but his smile got even wider.

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks for sharing your story and I love it!!! My "Lumpias" will give you energy and a "Happy Tummy"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

I wish I didnt miss the Roaring 20s party.

However Im already looking forward to our next party in september on the 21st!

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We had an awesome party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, do you want some? I'm thinking of getting a flat rate box full of goodies together for Kathryn, you and your new girl, Mary Lynn. I need to go to Costco anyway for mom, and to check out some items for a lady from Sagebrush, so it's no big deal to get the toffee covered mac nuts and caramel covered mac nut popcorn. Would you like coffee as well?

Just saw a tweet on my timeline where the power is out in Napa. And it sounded like you folks had a power outage at the ranch as well last night?

And I'm curious--have you visited Hawaii?