REVIEW Riley Zane - 3/29/18

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, May 22, 2018.

1. I come up to Reno pretty often and so have met a lot of wonderful ladies. I've always kept my eye on the lovely Riley Zane and always thought she was a cute and fun lady. Ready to head back to the Bay Area and thought I drop by LRN. Riley was available and we started talking and she really got me excited. Eventually after a drink we headed to her room. Boom.. off to the window and back to the room.

Party was short but was it sweet. We just went at it.. Was a lot of fun and before I knew it the call came to rebook. We went back out outside and ended up staying probably another hour and ended up massaging Riley while talking with her and Aisha.

Riley - thanks for a wonderful time and hope you enjoyed the massage.

2. Aww!! Thank you so much for this review <3!
    I am glad you've always had an eye on me.
    I hope to see you again soon.

I would LOVE to have another massage from you again soon!
    <3

Thank you for the wonderful time as well.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AveryLee likes this.
  4. Thank you so much! It was an amazing party!
    The review came as a lovely surprise:)!
    Made me feel really special

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

5. I love getting reviews! It makes me feeling like I truly did a good job, and it's awesome when my clients like to share the job I've done!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Absolutely and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AveryLee likes this.
  7. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]