Reviewing Anna Suvari's *Blow Privilege* party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by johnruspin, Mar 16, 2010.

1. I love a good screw as much as the next guy, but oral sex is where it's at for me. The best BJ beats the best non BJ. It is really that simple.

As a blowjob connoisseur who has sampled the skills of other brothel starlets, my antenna went up when I saw Anna Suvari's "Blow Privilege" menu option posted on the message board. If you haven't seen it, this is what it says.

I enjoy this party far too much to refer to it as a job. When I wrap my soft, eager lips around your rigid member and my tongue begins to dance along its length, methodically coaxing every ounce of delicious energy to a head, you might wonder who’s enjoying the deed more -- you or me. You won’t hear me sing my own praises often, but I take great pride in my oral sex technique. Perhaps you’ve heard the male genitalia referred to in slang as a “package”; the penis is indeed the centerpiece, but there’s so much more to exceptional fellatio. From the testicles to the hard patch behind them to the inner thighs, the surrounding area is loaded with criminally neglected nerve endings. If upon climaxing your eyes don’t roll back in your head, your knees don’t turn to jelly and your toes don’t curl like fresh leaves in a campfire, something’s missing. Well, miss no more. Experience what a good hum can do, an exhilarating French Frappe (holding liquids of varying temperature in my mouth while I perform), or grab two fistfuls of blond hair while I take you deeper than you’ve ever ventured. Trust me: You’re going to need to hold onto something!

If you're anything like me, you read that and reached for the nearest Kleenex. Actually, I needed 5 or 6, but who's counting?

Okay, so it was obvious that Anna could sell it. But could she live up to the pitch and the hype? I was going to find out.

I made an appointment and told Anna that I really didn't see us doing anything more than oral sex. For one thing, I wasn't bringing a lot of money. For another thing, I like to finish by BJ, and I am not a fast recoverer. A good BJ can make my week, and that was all I was looking for here.

When I showed up, Anna met me in the parlor wearing a light blue set that accented her pretty green eyes and made me re-think my plans to have only oral sex with her. It was one of those outfits that you just want to tear off and take her right then and there. Her lips had my attention the most though. They had a smattering of light red lipstick on them but nothing over the top as far as gloss. Too often I see a girl just coat her lips in gloss and it really does a disservice to the lips which are sexy in their own right. I was happy to see that Anna does make-up in moderation.

Well, we sat at the bar for a while getting to know each other. Anna seems very smart and she is very, very nice. I wasn't nervous at all but I can see how she would be a very calming influence on someone who was. After we finished our drinks Anna took me on the tour that ended with us in her bedroom, which is a great environment for romantic interludes of all sort. You feel like you are actually going back to her place.

We quickly came to an agreement on price and went back out to the office to get our goodies. Anna took me by the hand and led me back to her room, and I enjoyed watching her beautiful ass bob up and down in front of me. We got to her room and she closed the door behind us and put her arms around me. I stared into her eyes and she gave my mind a BJ before she ever got my clothes off.

Once my clothes did come off, I knew that this was the real deal. I have had some great head in my years, but I can honestly say that Anna stands out from the rest. She obviously loves to perform for a guy because she savors you and continues to pull you in closer until there is no where else to go. I can usually last 15 or 20 minutes but I was lucky to make it to 10 this time. She uses her hands to great effect and makes eye contact and kisses and caresses and worships your manhood. There is no other word for it than worships.

When I finished, I just about fell on the floor. Like I said, I don't recover quickly usually. I stayed hard though, which really surprised me. Anna was pleased by this and said it was her turn. Even though we had negotiated for only oral sex for me, she sat me down on the bed and mounted me. I enjoyed feeling her drip down onto me and clamp down as she rode me. It ended up being the first time I have had 2 orgasms in an hour since I was about 21 years old. Anna got hers too, just as she said she would. She even had time to go down on me again.

When we were done, we got in the shower and fondled each other some more. We were both spent and very happy with what had happened in the bedroom. I came to the Bunny ranch expecting good head and I got great head plus much more that I did not bargain for.

I will be back and sooner rather than later. There are about 39 other things on Anna's menu that I want to try because if they are as good as "Blow Privilege" then they are not to be missed. You do get the feeling that they are all a privilege to her.

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow!! What a great review!! I could imagine myself being there. :twisted: The only negative is that it makes me even more frustrated on what I'm missing out on.

3. Great review johnruspin, she is pretty incredible isn't she. :mrgreen:

4. Dear John,

You discovered one of my weaknesses, didn't you?

Or is it strengths? ;) :twisted:

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Now that is a review!!! Anna's tongue dancing is something you do not want to miss!!!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. That's a Great Review (WOW)

7. Your day (or night) is coming! ;) :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

It can't come soon enough! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I'm pretty fond of you and FS too! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Wow. Makes me wish I could jump on a plane and get over there right now.

11. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

When that day (or night) does come, I hope to be cumming many times! :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Makes me wish I could jump on you! :twisted:

13. Ohhh yeah. That too.

14. The best oral sex I have ever had bar none!!!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

15. I still remember the look in your eyes -- glazed over, awash in lust -- as you tensed up and grasped at my hair. Such a thrill! :twisted:

16. If you want to enjoy her work just try not to. :mrgreen:

17. there's a reason why she's won consecutive COTY :)

Still, what a review, I don't know how you managed to put it in words haha. Makes me want to head over there right now!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. Mmm. Licking my lips just at the thought! ;) :twisted:

19. WHOOPIEEE! I get to have fun with Anna next month. I have no idea what I'm in for do I! How awesome is that?

20. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Read this review again and it was as hot or even hotter than the first time I read it. I cannot wait to experience Anna's blow privilege! :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. If you have anything stronger you better let me know because I'm going to have to try that too. I will be back. Bet on it.

22. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

As Popeye the sailor said, "Blow me down!". :wink: :lol:

23. You can tell when a girl doesn't like to give head but just does it anyway. That is most definately not Anna. The enthusiasm with which she performs is a thing of beauty. Just watching her do her thing is unbelievably erotic.

24. Looking forward to it, John! There are a few more things I'd like you to sample ... ;) :twisted:

25. This review always get me excited and ready for my party with Anna.

26. Great review. I have experienced her oral skills and she is by far the best I have ever had the humming she does just drives me wild.

27. If you enjoyed that, wait until Round 2! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Oh am I waiting ever so patiently. December can't come any sooner.

29. Making me wait. Naughty, naughty. :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. You should know me by now. I love to tease. It just makes my next visit even better since there is all this sexual tension built up.

31. Oh, how I love being teased by you! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Oh how I like being teased by you.

33. Get used to it. Get used to follow-through, while you're at it! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Oh, how I love being teased by you! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

Oh how I like being teased by you.[/quote]

Get used to it. Get used to follow-through, while you're at it! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

Oh I can get used to it. There is no problem with that. Now can you get the follow-through?

35. Oh, yes! :twisted: