Review written by Sportsman (Kalli Morgan / Se7en)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kallimorgan, Jan 18, 2010.

1. The ultimate girl next door ... intelligent ....elegant beauty...gentle and caring ... affectionate...
    Those are some of the words used to describe Kalli Morgan..
    They are so true, but there are other words to describe her...in the business where sex is the product, Kalli is the ultimate woman...
    The lovely Philadelphia woman combines sexiness and sultriness with a keen sense of how to satisfy the physical and psychological needs of a client --the products of such a rendezvous
    We had an appointment for Saturday (Jan. 16, 2010) at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. I walked into the parlor and there was Kalli, dressed exquisitely in a black dress that displayed her physical charms, yes, but also understated just how sexy she was to become behind closed doors.
    Our time together was sexy, totally unrushed, but we both reached our climaxes with heated passion.
    When our time was up and I was preparing to leave, Kalli asked me if she could accompany me to a dinner I was to have with some internet friends at a Reno restaurant. I wondered aloud if she could do that;. Yes...and she asked, "Would you mind if we took Seven Grey along with us?"
    Wow...a guy like me with two beautiful women...going out to dinner...together. I was more than pleased.
    There was one person who asked, after I told them of the experience, if I was aware that perhaps Kalli and Seven were doing this because they wanted to "market their product.?"
    I told them, I didn't care...they were two beautiful women and it's not often that an old guy like me gets the opportunity to be in the company of two exquisite women anywhere in the so-called "Real World."
    Going with Kalli and Seven was a dream come true...and I would do it again (I just hope I get another opportunity such as that!)
    When we got back from dinner, Seven and I returned to Kalli's room where the party resumed, with Seven getting involved with Kalli in some of the best girl-on-girl sex I have ever seen...
    A date with the ultimate woman. .. it's not too often someone gets to enjoy that experience. Count me as one of the luckiest Irishmen on the face of God's Good Earth!!
    And please, don't think me selfish of being anxious to do it again!

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Re: Review written by Sportsman

Great review! Thanks for sharing your experience.

3. That's great! Thanks Sportsman! I had a blast with you and hope I can do it again sometime!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Congrats Sportsman! Sounds like a wonderful time!!!

5. Thank you Sportsman. I'm looking forward to the next time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Another wonderful experience at the Ranch!
    XXX
    Camille Chanel

7. Thank you Camille [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. We did. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. i love reading these real-life stories

10. Wow!! It sounds like Sportsman had a great time with Kalli and Se7en. I know first hand what an incredible threesome they make for any lucky person. I had the time of my life with both of these women and would highly recommend a "Se7enly Kallilicious Party" to anyone!!!

11. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thank you Sweetheart

12. come back soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. I do too!

14. Come and see me some time. Then you can write your own review.