Review: My 2nd Party with Jordan Soprano

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nationalgreg, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Well, on May 22nd, I made my 3rd trip to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. I did not have an appointment, so when I arrived around 8:15ish, a line up ensued. I should have told the host not to bother, since as the girls were walking out, I caught a gilmpse of Jordan. That was all that I needed to make my decision.

Ever since I partied with Jordan 1 year ago at the Love Ranch, I have been looking forward to having a second party with her. I wasted no time picking her out of the line up. She took me on a brief tour. She even braved the cold and windy weather to show me around out back. We then went to her room. Negotiations were easy, and we came to an agreement.

I will not go into the details of our party, but I will say that Jordan is a master of her craft. She remembered the details from our 1st party, and we picked up from where we left off. We relaxed, and had a great time.

Before we knew it, our time was up. We got cleaned up, and said our goodbyes. I was able to meet Dennis on my way out.

I learned a few things on this trip. First, my 3rd party with Jordan better be sooner than later. Second, I will never look at my shirt the same way again.

MUAH!

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review. Thanks for sharing. Jordan does look very sexy in your shirt!

As for learning things, are you gonna make an appointment with her next time rather than chance her being available? :wink:

3. Thank you so much nationalgreg! I had another amazing time with you! And I love the pics! I cant wait for round 3!