Review: Katie Michaels (3/19/10)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rowenther, Mar 29, 2010.

1. I find myself having an extremely hard time writing this review, which I started writing the day I left the Love Ranch, almost a week ago. The difficulty comes not from having an unenjoyable time, quite the opposite; I had such a wonderful time I want to keep this new Bunny Babe to myself. I know once more find out about this fantastic young lady, her time will be hard to come by!

Originally my trip was only going to consist of one night at my new favorite playground, but when those travel plans got changed, I jumped at the chance to spend some time with Katie. That decision will forever be one of the best decisions of my life, and I hope this review will give you all a chance to see how special this new Bunny is.

Katie currently only has a few pictures posted, so I will dedicate the first part of this review to describing this gorgeous woman. It’s often said that the pictures of the ladies here don’t do them justice, which could not be any truer for Katie. While she is stunning in her photos, when you get to see her in person, she will absolutely floor you. If you only want to read about our actual party, you can skip down to the next section.

Since I had arrived in town several hours early, I decided to stop by the Love Ranch to meet Katie whom I had been chatting with for a few weeks. When this 4’11” Goddess walked into the room, I think my heart stopped. Not only was she drop dead beautiful, but she happened to be wearing an outfit she knew I absolutely loved in case I got to drop by. Thankfully I got my heart started again before I passed out, but then I found myself drowning in the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen. Katie’s eyes are so captivating that even if you were to just glance at her, you would quickly be drawn into their depths.

Katie quickly gave me a big hug and led me to one of the couches in the parlor where we sat and chatted for a bit. Now I’ve seen some complain about the narrow hallways at the Ranches, but let me tell, following Katie on my tour I got to follow a beautifully sculpted pair of legs. I’m not sure how a 4’11” girl has legs that go on for miles, but Katie’s legs seem to do that. Maybe it was later when I found out how flexible she is with those legs as well that made them seem that. But once her legs do end, they end in the cutest little behind. I could talk for days about how perfectly shaped Katie’s body is, but I will leave some details for you to imagine about for now. The tour ended in her room and I got to see the luckiest stuffed bear in the world, the one she was going to snuggle with that night.

Now my field of study includes civil and environmental engineering, so I’ve studied a lot about global warming. I find it no coincidence that global warming has become so prominent an issue in the last few decades, and I am convinced I have found the source. While Katie doesn’t show her smile in the photos she has posted thus far, when you see her really let her smile show, she will melt your heart. I know she did some new photos during her visit, I’m hoping the photographer was able to capture this smile, and then you will all see how wonderful it is.

After we talked a bit in her room, she went to lead me back to the parlor and as my luck would have it, there was a tea party going on. So I got to be paraded right thru all the lovely girls at the Ranch. I felt like a King walking thru so many pretty ladies, but a nervous one! Dennis must have seen this and offered to buy me a drink to calm my nerves, and boy did I need it. I quickly downed my drink to calm myself and chatted with Katie a few more minutes before I had to make my departure.

*** Party Review ***

As I mentioned earlier, my original travel plans had changed, so I jumped at the chance to spend more time with Katie. She had completely captivated me in our short time together. So I arrived at the Love Ranch a little early for our scheduled date and waited at the bar while one of the ladies went to get Katie. When she walked out in a sleek black dress for dinner, I’m sure my eyes bulged out of my head. I thought I was prepared for how gorgeous the lady was, I was wrong.
    It was decided that we not take one of the limos for the evening, to give us greater freedom to adjust our time together on the spot. We did a bit of shopping before our scheduled reservation for dinner. We stopped in the Naughty or Nice store just across the street from Duke’s where we were having dinner. It was exciting to observe the things that caught Katie’s eye in the store. The ladies normally put so much attention into making parties our fantasy time together, it’s interesting to see their tastes as well, as I wanted to make sure she had as enjoyable evening as I was going to.

After the bit of shopping, we decided to move up your dinner reservation. Conversation over dinner was very enjoyable as Katie and I have numerous interests in common. While the dinner was extremely well prepared, sitting so close to the lovely Katie it could have tasted like leather and I wouldn’t have noticed. During dinner I was still amazed by Katie’s big beautiful brown eyes and that gorgeous smile of hers. Dinner concluded with us sharing a desert together that kind couple next to us shared with us.

Since we had went to dinner earlier than expected, there was still some daylight left and I remembered that most of the ladies don’t get to see Lake Tahoe often, so we decided to try and catch the sunset by the lake. We made it to one of the scenic overlooks just before sunset. The sunset could not have been more perfect; the sparkling water of Lake Tahoe, the fading light and the enchanting Katie next to me. The only thing missing was a fireworks display over the lake, so we made our own. When it was apparent by the multitude of stars that were overhead that the sunset was over, we decided to head by toward the Ranch.

After returning to the Love Ranch, Katie had gotten the VIP suite for us but first we had to stop by her room so she could pick up a few things and change. I must say, I’ve always loved a lady in a corset but never given much thought about how much trouble it can be for her to put it on. I got to help Katie get back into hers and I must say that was extremely enjoyable, only eclipsed by helping her get back out of it later!

Most of the details from the VIP suite will remain between us, but I will say Katie once again impressed me with her flexibility! Such a perfect body and so limber can make for some great fun. While we had just watched the sun set, the sun was again on the horizon before we decided to catch a nap. Gorgeous, flexible, and full of energy, what more can you ask for?

Soon after we awoke, all too quickly it came time for me to make my departure for my return trip home. But not before I already started planning my next visit to see this new beauty. Every flash of her smile, twinkle of her eyes or her soft touch nearly caused me to change my travel plans yet again. But I knew if I stayed any longer, this enchantress would have reduced my will to ever leave.

Again this review was extremely difficult for me to write, as I wanted to keep Katie as the best kept secret of the Love Ranch a secret. I knew she deserved a glowing review though, and I apologize for not being able to give that to her, but I did my best.

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I can see you put a lot of thought and effort into writing this review, Rowenther. It was thoughtful and insightful. You may very well have alerted a bunch of people to Katie, as you feared. :wink: :)

3. Thanks breastlvr. While I knew it was only a matter of time before she got the rave reviews she deserves, I admit I did want to keep her a secret. Guess I just have to make sure I plan well in advance and hope I can schedule time with her when I can.

4. You are THE SWEETEST man in the entire world! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. And you are the sexiest, as I have told you many times, yet I don't say it often enough. I'll have to make that up to you next time I see you!

6. Aww Kate...you know I'm the sweetest guy in the world :) [smilie=be mine!.gif]