About Me REVIEW FROM JOE CARBOLS: #8 REASON TO HAVE AN ORGASMATIC CLIMAX WITH CUMISHA AMADO

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Dec 6, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Its will be 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 2 hours, 2 minutes and 69 seconds when I get to see the lovely @cumishaamado on October 6-8. There are 8 reason why I want to have an Orgasim with Cumisha.

Reason #8

Cumisha is a Compassionate young lady! I have been blessed to enjoy the several levels of Compassion that Cumisha shares. Not only intimately but also holistically. Yes she provides a plethora of various encounters such as PSE, GFE, Prostate Play and all kinds of opportunities to get your rocks off. Its the non sensual compassion that she has shared with me the past 18 months that makes me anticipate a chance to see her again.

If you don't already know Cumisha is a RN and understands the body, the mental, and the physical relationships that you might develop with her. Besides great sex, Cumisha also has wonderful hands and provides a great whole body massage. She is able to turn anything stiff (wink wink) and sore into a stress free and knot free mass of muscle.

Cumisha has become a wonderful friend helping me with my current medical issues. I have always enjoyed our encounters and she has helped me check off several items off of my bucket list. Besides being compassionate towards me and her guests, you will find Cumisha is compassionate about her profession (Past and Present) and is the "Go-To" courtesan to be the "Big Sister" to the new providers. She enjoys helping all of the ladies meet and exceed their goals, just like she meet and exceeds any of your sexual desires.

Just 1 week, 2 days, 3 hrs, 4 minutes and 69 seconds until I get to hug and enjoy a DCK or two with Cumisha, but hey... who's counting

little eddie and JuniperJones like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for giving me an awesome review!!! Have a "Happy Holidays" and you are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

little eddie likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you lonely for the holidays? Let me fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!! Email me at: [email protected] or to book an appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Great post! Thanks for sharing love

5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Book with this pretty babe today, she’s lots of fun!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for your kind words and support!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for your kind words and support!!! Wishing you a "Prosperous, Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for your continued support and for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for your kind words and support!!! You are a lot of fun too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for your kind words and support!!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for giving me an awesome review!!! I will always cherish the memories we have together and you will always be in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for your kind words and support!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @KikiLover for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @little eddie for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

little eddie likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @little eddie for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

little eddie likes this.