Review: Daphne Gaspar's massage skills

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JamieJupiter, Aug 26, 2023.

1. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

I hadn't had a massage in a few months and was feeling like a brick.
    I've heard good things about @DaphneGaspard massage skills, so I asked her for help. I'll start by saying I feel amazing after! She started on my shoulders and back, where I was carrying a lot of tension. I had knots on both sides of my neck! When she did my shoulders, she got my arms, too. She moved to my legs next- I had no idea my calves were so tight until she loosened up my muscles.
    She spent extra time on my hands and feet. I drive a lot and sometimes my hands cramp. She explained the tension we apply on the steering wheel causes stiff muscles in the hands. The massage she did on my hands is the same one she does for long haul truckers!
    I was in such bliss during the foot massage part. I was hearing colors and smelling music, so good!
    Sitting here now a couple hours after we finished, I can still feel my muscles relaxing and body pulling itself back into alignment.
    She really knows how to help someone relax. Such a special treat, and she can incorporate a massage into any party long enough for her to make you feel super good!
    Thanks, Daphne!

DaphneGaspard likes this.