REVIEW Remy & Nancy....a Rare Treat!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, Nov 30, 2023.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Wame Nithheld, (chuckles)

Earlier this month I visited the Bunny Ranch for the first time. I'd been awed by Remy Martin's profile and wanted to meet her, but having never been to Nevada before, I was quite nervous about the whole process.
    In person, Remy was stunning, charming, witty, and even more beautiful than her profile. Chatting with her at the bar helped put me at ease. She was warm, gregarious, and personable.
    She went out of her way to make me feel welcome.

For our time together, Remy recommended the vivacious and alluring Nancy Loren. Meeting Nancy for the first time with her smile and little black dress, I realized I was in for a treat.

Even before our time behind closed doors, Remy and Nancy made me feel wanted, special, and desired. We never felt rushed. They always made me feel like I was the focus and the center of attention.
    They were engaging. They were charismatic. They were seductive. Nancy was very much all enthusiasm and "take no prisoners".
    Remy was beguiling and seductive; initially she started a tad coy and demure, but later welcomely let her dynamic and authoritative side show.
    One of my most memorable moments was late in the session, looking up at Remy to see a sly, spirited look in her eye, and I instantly had the feeling "I'm in for it now" -- albeit totally in a GOOD way.
    That notion quickly proved true and Remy did NOT disappoint.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Nancy and Remy (together or either separately) to anyone. They made the entire experience from start to finish a tantalizing memory I will forever treasure.
    I'd especially like to return and see Remy again.

@RemyMartin
    @NancyLoren

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your party with @RemyMartin today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your memorable party with @RemyMartin and @NancyLoren for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Remy darling I can't wait to see you again! Miss you![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]