REVIEW Remy and Stacy--A true Double Delight.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, Nov 26, 2023.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Having partied with Ms Remy Martin numerous times, I knew going in that my experience with her would be nothing less than exceptional..Elegant and classy, Ms Remy is the epitome of a goddess and being with her is a most delightful time. I could not imagine how it could ever get better.

However, little did I know, adding the beautiful Ms Stacy Tyler, and like magic, the party indeed doubled in intensity.. Ms Stacy has great charm, and coupled with Ms Remy it was heaven.

However, my interest is Femdom, and yes being dominated by two exceptional women, both gorgeous and both demanding, kept me more than busy in the area of personal services. Double Domination equals Double Delight. What could be better. Both of these ladies can provide great solo parties, however together they are awesome. (especially when playing our special "card game") So don't hesitate to schedule with these beautiful ladies, either alone or together.

I know where my future lies. @RemyMartin @stacytyler

Slave j

foreverman likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome "FemDom Experience"!!! Book @RemyMartin and @stacytyler today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

I'd love to a more lengthly experience with @stacytyler, perhaps an outdate or overnight outdate?

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your memorable party with @RemyMartin and @stacytyler for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. That is a lot of domination! wow!