Rebecca Brite is back now!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RebeccaBrite, Dec 1, 2022.

1. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

Friends and lovers, I look forward to spending time with you again. I cherish and am very grateful for your continued support and fun. I am lucky.

If we have never met, I would be pleased to make your acquaintance.
    I am a passionate and compassionate lover, I enjoy giving and receiving affection. I enjoy a very hands on experience, and I invite your hands to be on my body!

I welcome *you* as you are. Your authentic self is safe with me. My bedroom is a judgement free zone to explore sexuality and give or recieve affection. (Did I mention that I enjoy recieving? I definitely do) If you struggle with ED, premature ejaculation, or have self conscious thoughts about your body, then you are in the right hands with me. I am a Licensed Nurse of 16 years, so I have seen it and done it all. You can't scare me.

-Do you have an ostomy? Well, guess what? I was an ostomy Nurse in home health, so I know all about them. Bring it on!
    -Dramatic Weight loss and self conscious about loose skin. Congratulations, what an incredible accomplishment! Your loose skin won't scare me.

My goal is to make you feel welcomed, safe, not judged, and warm.

Come and see me through December the 8th!!

IMG_20221130_114934.jpg

2. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

RebeccaBrite likes this.