Ready to Play at the BunnyRanch!!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Riley Black, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Re: Am I Bunny Material???

You sure are a cutie! Bunny material isnt all about looks or body image, personality is a HUGE part of it; you seem really sweet and fun too though, im sure they'll get back to ya soon!

xo
    Riley

2. Dang gurl you have a wonderful body i think you will do good as a bunny you seem to have a good attitude i hope you get in keep up the good figure dang your hottt!!!!!

3. I agree with turbost16 100%! You have an awesome body and killer behind!!! If you get picked you will definitely be on my party list! Keep up the good spirits.

P.S. Riley Black...you are gorgeous as well!

Party Lover

4. i totally agree with any body who wants you to get picked u have a bangin body and i would love to see you there

5. PWC24
    Chat with Me

PWC24 Well-Known Member

CoCo..what's not to like..your body is tan, toned and terrific..and from what I have read on the board you are very enthusiastic and have a charming personality. I don't think you have to "hope" they call..I think it's just a matter of when..good luck too you.

6. Re: Am I Bunny Material???

wow your hot ,havent seen you before?

[​IMG]

7. Coco

You KNOW you have a friend in me. If I had a say in who became a bunny... you would definitely get my vote.

8. Hi everyone!

Hey everybody. This is Summer. I just turned 18 and I have been working in LA doing scenes for Kickass Pictures and Red Light District. I have always wanted to work at the Bunnyranch and I love Dennis SOOOO much :D .

I will be there tomorrow and I hope to stay until the Christmas holidays begin. I look forward to making a lot of new friends.

You can see photos of me at www.summerverona.com . You can see videos of me at www.kickasspictures.com . But you can see ME only at the Bunnyranch. I promise to show you my best side. :)

Kisses!!!!

Summer

9. Cheering you on to be a Bunny!!!

CoCo, I just want to say that you have been great to chat with. You have a KICK ASS BODY!!! Please post some more pics. When you become a bunny, I want to be your first party.