Re: Ruby Rae, Thank You For The Best Birthday, Ever.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by snickerss, Dec 4, 2011.

1. AWESOME review, I felt like I was in the bedroom watching you two [smilie=hot over you.gif]

You can't help yourself reliving the experience once you had one of her famous "GFE" parties. I am so happy for you dude, sounds like an incredible birthday present!

I could not agree with you more about just talking to this girl. I get so much out of just sitting there talking, laughing and being silly with her. I truly appreciate her mind as much as her physical beauty. A rare combination and something that I cherish when I'm with her in person or here on the boards.

2. WOW man, sounds like you had one AWESOME birthday party!

I'm really happy for you, that you got the chance for this outdate and party with Ruby. You've shown a lot of support for her on the forum from early on, and you had to patiently wait for a little while for your return trip to see her.

And I too agree with everything you say about Ruby. She is that awesome to be around and talk to (in other words, to be in the presence of The Ruby Vibe), and the parties are just icing on the cake.

Great review and good to hear that you had such a memorable time.

MusicMan

3. Such a great review! I'm glad that you broke out of your shell and decided to share some details :) ghytfgrnb90hbm,n <--- Holly says hi, haha.

Anyway, today was amazing and I'm so glad that I could help you celebrate your birthday in such a memorable way! The wait was well worth it, and I can't wait for the next six months to zoom on by :D Lunch was delicious, and some of the girls enjoyed our leftover pizza :), and I'm glad that you value my opinion so much! Your compliments on my wisdom and maturity are always appreciated and make me smile. Our intimate time together was great, and I'm glad that I can make you feel so good :) From the inside out.

Can't wait to see you again, babycakes! :D errr...I mean, Baby Doll? ;) Hahahah!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

What a great review! You obviously had a wonderful time and that is very understandable. Ruby is a very special lady.

5. Awesome review RB, looks like I will start planning my next birthday adventure in advance. Thanks for sharing the details, could not imagine a better birthday present to myself than Ruby. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. R always puts so much passion, detail, and heart into his reviews of me :) They are very much appreciated and I love reading them!

I loved celebrating his birthday with him! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Those are always the best reviews, in my opinion, where the words lift off the page and you feel like you are in that room! Not too graphic, and still leaving some mystery, but you can feel the passion and heat :D

I am very lucky that I have so many amazing clients who DO appreciate and love my mind. It's a very nice feeling :) So thank you! Both of you!

8. He has definitely shown a lot of support, and I appreciate everything he's done for me! He will never know how much it has meant!

9. Awww :oops: Making me blush over here, origlegman! I think you are amazingly special as well!

10. Haha, I am a straight shooter! I'm not afraid to speak my mind, but I will always say it in the most lovable and sweetest way :) I'm not BLUNT in the negative way, I'm just honest :)

11. Can't wait until our time is here! It will be magical, no doubt :)

12. I'm sure he will have MANY ideas before that five months is up ;) He's a thinker bee, just like me!

13. Awww, you're welcome, BD! :D Always a pleasure! Can't wait until June!

14. As are you! ;)

15. I'm glad :) I'm glad that you value my opinion and that you got something out of it. That makes me happy! Now just work on it and keep truckin' :D

16. Good thing is.....you can always come back! :D

17. We all know a GFE can come with twists, though! :) and YAY for country music!

18. Miss you, RBPoore....AKA.....BD! :D

xoxo

19. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Sounds like the best birthday ever!

Wonderful review! :D