Rare Beauty, Rare Encounter....only Danica Day

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by flyinghigh, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Its not everyday that you meet a woman such as Danica. Im not an expert in women...I've been married a couple of times and I've enjoyed my life regardless, but it is only once in a lifetime that a person can meet a woman such as Danica Day. She is so unique, and different from all the rest of the women that you can meet that is is almost incredibily difficult to put it into words. I am not a man who is short on conversation but she just simply took my breath away!!!! Not only is she gorgeous and in the top 5% of the most beautiful women in the world she has a heart and soul of gold. Her personality is amazing and she kept me relaxed and comfortable with myself for hours. Im not in short supply of beautiful women but she just stood out from the crowd and immediately we had a bond. She knew how to make me relax. We took it slow and then we were impassioned with each other. Im not sure what it was but there was such a magic between us. She is a connoisseur - a connoisseur of pleasing a man the right way...of making us feel comfortable with ourselves and thereby achieving a greater orgasm and overall satisfaction. Not only is it physical with Danica it is mental. She is incredibly bright and her intuitiveness works. I will see Danica Day again as soon as my schedule allows. She is worth every cent, dollar, peso, frank, euro that you can scrounge up. I will see her again.

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

SO TRUE!!!!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Wow. I don't know if I'm reading these in order, but I guess you've had a few parties with Danica.

I have SO got to get back to see her again.