Randy Ryder's Birthday Special

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I’ve been trying to write this review but I haven’t had the energy! Randy wore me!

So where do I start. I guess I should tell you that Randy gave me the Best Day of my Life on New Years Eve but during this trip she gave me the Best Party I Ever had! The things I got to enjoy with Randy I have NEVER experienced before! The fact that she was enjoying what I was doing with such intense pleasure well I’m BEYOND EXCITED about my next party with Randy so we can do those things again because we are going to top this party!

Beyond the Physical this trip was really Emotional because Randy did a lot for me and it means a lot!

So I’d like to tell you about my Beautiful Friend, why I see her, and why this trip was so Special to me!

I had been working a lot and dealing with a lot at home and Randy new I needed a break. For all of you that don’t know my mom has been very sick and I have been acting as her caregiver. She has good days and bad days and the bad days breaks your heart because she is in a lot of pain. A nurse from Hospice once told me that I have to give myself breaks because if I’m burnt out I can’t be any help to the ones that need. To make things worse a few weeks ago I had developed Insomnia and hadn’t slept in 3 weeks! I really needed a break! I’ve been working all night then taking care of my mom in the day. It’s been tough.

I had been trying to get to the Ranch to see Randy since February but my Mom, Work and the Weather Delayed the trip. Randy kept working with me to reschedule to see me. Which is so sweet of her and when I had my first chance I jumped on a plane. It was my first spring break trip and the first trip to see Randy before her birthday. Randy always spoils me on my Birthday so this was my chance to spoil Randy on hers and to Thank her for all she does for me.

I sent Randy some little Birthday surprises that I thought she would like. Randy being Randy she showed her appreciation. It is nice to give to Randy because she appreciates anything you do for her. Randy knew I was exhausted because of shoveling snow the night before my trip and I was flying in late. I got to the ranch at 1am. So we scheduled 2 parties each day of my trip a short party and a long party. One of the many things that make Randy so special is her attention to detail. I had asked her to wear certain outfits and she remembered. I forgot but both days for the shorter party she wore the requested outfits! Each day Randy gave me stress relieving physical parties but showered them with consoling cuddling and thoughtfulness. Randy listened to me and talked to me about my mom’s health and it helped a lot. See it's been really hard for me. My mom is a single parent and worked 2 jobs to give me and my brother the best she could. My grandparents helped raised me because my mom was always at work. I lost both of them a year apart almost on the same day! We are coming up on 10 years since my Grandma died. Then my mom was diagnosed with cancer 4 months later. She fought and survived now here I am again. It’s hard. The difference is at that time there was no Randy Ryder in my life.

So my first day of the trip I had an Amazing day and night with Randy and I went to bed. I slept like a Baby for the first time in 3 weeks. Randy cured my insomnia I woke up feeling so relaxed! So I had one more day with Randy! I needed time to recover so Randy and I decided on just doing parties at night! We did an indate. We had dinner together and then partied the rest of the night. During this party Randy and I shattered ALL OTHER PARTIES. I’ve been wanting to see the Last Jedi so I can only say if Randy was my Sexy Jedi Master I became a Jedi! The student became the Master and she got to enjoy my skills as I turned her on to the Tony Dark Side! LOL

After round one we cuddle and talked and we took a short break then went for Round 2. WOW round 2 was HOTTER than round one without the break I wouldn’t have made it but Randy made sure that when that round was over that I was drained and I was. After we cleaned up Randy and had a lot of cuddle snuggle and relaxing time. It was nice just to feel Randy’s body all over. Her eyes were closed but she had this nice smile on her face. I asked her if it what I was doing was ok and said yes. So I gently rubbed and teased her all over. We snuggled and just got cozy until our time was up. I was leaving in the morning. I wasn't as sad like I normally am because I was drained and relaxed! We went back to her room and hugged and then I waited for her at the bar while she got ready to go home. Randy came out gave me a long hug and we said goodbye.

Now I went to my bungalow and fell asleep. About 2 hours later I woke up! My heart was racing! Having a heart defect I thought oh no not NOW! Elizabeth it’s the BIG ONE! But my arm wasn’t numb and I didn’t have a metallic taste in my mouth so I guess I was going to be ok! It was like I was having Butterflies like I was floating! I wasn’t in pain I was just like Beyond Satisfied! For the first time in since my New Years Overnight with Randy what I felt then was PURE JOY! During my first Overnight with Randy I woke up and thought I was dreaming and I rolled over and there was Randy sleeping next to me. I smiled snuggled with her and fell back asleep. I was experiencing those feelings. Randy had taken away all the stress and sadness I had been feeling and now I was experiencing a level of Peace I had only felt once in my life before and it was with Randy. My heart stopped racing and I fell asleep.

I left the next day looking forward to my Birthday!

Randy Ryder is AMAZING I came to see her thinking I was going to spoil her for her Birthday but she spoiled me, satisfied me, and showered me with TLC! Randy gave me the Greatest Party I ever had but what made this trip special was Randy knew what I needed physically and emotionally and overwhelmed me with so much pleasure that I’m still recovering from it! I have been in a Randy Haze for two weeks! I’m relaxed and HAPPY! I’m not on edge with concern about my mom. I am sleeping well and just looking forward to my Birthday with Randy! So Thank You Randy For Your Birthday Special Because Your Birthday Will Always Be Special To Me!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Exceptional review of a truly genuine, special ,and caring LADY!!! So glad you got the R& R you needed Tony!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]:D:cool:[smilie=happy.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Tony you're a super review writer and always tell it like it is...thanks for sharing.

John N Ga likes this.
  4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

Terrific Review
    [​IMG]

Tony Dark likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tahoe as you know I always say Randy creates the reviews by giving me AMAZING EXPERIENCES! I just report what we did! My Randy Ryder Reviews are always HOT and not Fake News!LOL

tahoebigbear likes this.
  7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John and your right Randy is Beautiful inside and out and she spoiled me with a lot of Randy TCL thearapy! I got a lot of HOT R and R with Randy but needed some R and R after my Amazing Randy Rydes! I'm trying to recover so I can survive my Birthday Rydes!
    LOL

John N Ga likes this.
  8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Al it was a fun weekend! Randy Jammed my parties with lots of HOT Birthday Special Fun!

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Sable it was an Amazing weekend! Hopefully I will get to say Hi to you during the Memorial Day BBQ!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]