RANDY RYDER ROUND 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Hunt13, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Recently I had the pleasure of spending some more time with Randy Ryder. This was my second party with Randy. She provided me with a great first party so I was ready to see if we can do it again and Randy did not disappoint. I almost didn’t get a chance to party with Randy on this trip only because our schedules weren’t working out but then fate stepped in. The lady that I originally planned to party with cancelled and Randy was nice enough to agree to come in on her day off to spend time with me. I hesitated to even ask her to come in on her day off but she told me it wasn’t a problem. Randy is one sweet lady.

I arrived at the ranch a few minutes early and Randy was ready for me looking as beautiful as ever. I would say that all of her exercising and eating right has continued to pay big dividends. She greeted me with a friendly hug and a kiss. After a few minutes of friendly conversation we decided to go back to her room. Needless to say those negotiations were extremely simple. Why shouldn’t they be simple? Since Randy and I had done this before we just agreed to do the same thing again. Keep things simple whenever possible.

Our party started like usual, a little kissing and holding each other. Then things moved to the bed where we tried multiple things to please each other. For me, at this point, I was tired. It had been a great weekend but with all the traveling and partying the night before I was tired and Randy could tell. She slowed things down, had me roll over and gave me one of the best back rubs ever. It felt so good and I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep. After the back rub I remember rolling back over, cuddling up with Randy and just lying there talking. I have to say that sometimes it is just nice to lie next to a beautiful woman and feel her touch. However, the party didn’t end there. She made sure, before our time ended that she gave me one last intense thrill and that I left happy. Needless to say that she succeeded. By the time our party ended I was very happy.

After our party ended and even though she wasn’t obligated, Randy hung out with me and kept me company until my ride got there. Just please remember that this is still her day off. She proved, once again that she is still one of the sweetest ladies around.

I would like you to consider this when thinking about Randy Ryder. Randy has been a main stay at the ranch for quite a while now and she has most deservedly won multiple honors. She couldn’t have achieved all of this if she didn’t genuinely care about people, her clients and not only have an outer beauty but also an inner beauty that is boundless. All of this is why you should make sure Randy Ryder is on that list of ladies that you would like to party with.

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Excellent review Hunt!! You described Randy's genuine honesty and heart in the way she treats her clients …...SPOT ON!!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

little eddie likes this.
  4. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks John. I know you've had some pretty good parties with Randy yourself.

John N Ga likes this.
  5. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks Cumishaamado. I appreciate the comment.

6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3