About Me Random Facts About Me

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by StacyPretty, Sep 8, 2019.

1. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

So I always tell you guys things I don’t like when you come or what’s expect. Why not give random facts of things I love lol.

One personal thing I love is collecting crystals. On Instagram I follow @Amarisland and @rockswithsass, they have the most beautiful crystals. I actually follow a lot more crystal enthusiasts but those are my favorite!

On my free time I go crystal hunting. I haven’t found anything spectacular but I have found some cute ones. In my future post I’ll post a picture of my findings for you guys :).

I love my job. A lot of you who come in and make it easy for the both of us are the best! It makes me happy and so excited to enjoy my time with you. There are a lot of you that have came and saw me... it will be a time I never forget! I hope I continue to meet a lot of amazing men and women.

I absolutely loooove flowers. ANY KIND! They bring me so much happiness.

One more random fact about me is that my favorite color is pink. Any pink except for hot pink lol. Hate it! Pastel colors are truly my favorite of the color family!

So yeah. I’m not going to ramble. I’ll make another post soon.

Remember I’m leaving November 13th. So if you want to party make sure you do before I leave. I am still figuring out my return dates. So please don’t wait.

Email me at [email protected]

Follow me on twitter and stay up to date with me
    @stacys2pretty

Like always here are some photos. These are some of my favorite crystals that I aspire to have. If you bring one to our party. I will give you 30% off of any party choice!
    22C3EE9D-E83E-4349-81CF-F9AF687F7987.jpeg EA7F7863-7F1D-4AD7-B72A-10EAC18BEA02.jpeg

377C23FB-F66C-4603-8957-3EC2DE40E716.jpeg

raz42071 and kzgurl like this.