Rachel Varga - Gosh I love Romanian Women..... :-)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bberger1, May 27, 2016.

1. During my Spring trip, I had 7 parties. One of them my return to the Bunny Ranch, and with Rachel Varga. I was nervous for various reasons. One was an avoidance issue of one of the ladies there, two – that I haven't been there since 2014, and three – meeting this pretty lady for the first time. Rachel basically told me to focus on her, whether we talk or fuck, we'll be fine. After our conversations on the BR Board and emails, I made the decision to go see her. BOY am I glad! What a lover this lady is!!! I've had my share of Good, so-so, vanilla, and bad parties, but this one goes in the GREAT category! Rachel's pretty, fit, smart, loving, and many more accolades fitting of a terrific courtesan! For a first time party it was so natural and free flowing! Rachel mentions her “tightness” downstairs on occasion. Uhm, I'm far from a Ron Jeremy, but she speaks the truth. Also, she jokes about having a Platinum Pussy…...ha! Yes, she has a Platinum Pussy, but without the Platinum Pussy attitude! So glad I went to party with Rachel! Hope to see you in the Fall!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. You are so funny. I had a wonderful time with you and you are always welcome in my bed. I will vouch for you anytime. He is a good guy ladies. By the way the Platinum Pussy thing is a joke from the mongers board where I tell them I will charge them exorbitant rates because I have a Platinum Pussy. It's sarcastic. You probably just have to be there.

Keep in touch for your next visit!

bberger1 likes this.
  3. I felt completely comfortable with you! Thank you for making my trip - a wonderful trip! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member