Question on Nevada Brothels Confront, Tackle Virus Dangers

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CronusWalker, Mar 17, 2020.

1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

What does Encouraging “virtual happy hours” with clients and friends to maintain human connections and social interactions during this stressful period of time. Mean?... what is a virtual happy hour and does one attend?

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I remember when the old "chat" feature was working and how much fun it was.....

3. I can’t figure out Chat at the bottom of my iPad screen to save my life.

4. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

The chat feature and emails are all still working. It is great to keep in touch with everyone.

Pizza Man likes this.
  5. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

I'm refering to the Chatrooms. One to One chat still works fine.

tahoebigbear likes this.

6. Chuck Muth, Dennis Hof's former campaign manager and webmaster of and official liaison to The Nevada Brothel Association wrote the statement and he always adds a funny quip or something he finds funny and humorous and light to just about all of his articles. It was just his attempt at being funny, and that's all.

The chat room on the message board does work. Nonetheless, the webmaster is looking into it.

If and when someone does see a item that needs fixed or looked into, please contact the webmaster so he can fix it. [email protected]

7. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

The old chat rooms were where you and anyone else in the chat room had real time conversations. the more in the chat room, the more fun could be had. it also listed who was in chat at the time.

RubyRae and wrb55rosco like this.
  8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

The old chat room was awesome! I made a lot of good use out of that back in the day haha.

9. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

I verified with the webmaster that the chatroom does work. i don't understand why it wasnt for me before but it did with him. If you try to use it and it doesn't look like it's working then let the webmaster know.

10. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

It's good on my end CW!!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]