PPE: Personal Pleasure Equipment

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LolaMae, May 13, 2021.

1. LolaMae
    Chat with Me

LolaMae As Freaky As I Am Adorable

I made sure to bring all my toys with me! I have many dildos and anal toys:p I also have some bondage equipment! I know how to use all of it and would love for you to use some on me:oops: And yes that is a Bad Dragon dildo (; IMG_4059.JPG IMG_4060.JPG

Pizza Man and WhatTheDuck like this.
  2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

And just imagine ALL of that made it thru TSA checkpoint and didn't require inspection. Ummm that long black one looks kinda PAINFUL.

I just went to the BD page for kicks and that place is a frickin trip! What the heck is this? https://bad-dragon.com/products/dukepaw

3. LolaMae
    Chat with Me

I actually drove up so thankfully no tsa! Whenever I fly I have to remember to take all the batteries out my dildos lol. The long black one is one of my fave toys. It vibrates but I really only use the first two sections.
    That foot cracks me up! When I first saw it I thought it was like a foot shaped flashlight kind of thing but nope! Just a big ole silicone foot lol

4. That looks like alot of fun. How long is your tour?

LolaMae likes this.
  5. LolaMae
    Chat with Me

I am at Sagebrush Ranch May 12 - May 25 :)

Pizza Man likes this.
  6. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Without all the gory details does it take a long time to prep for anal? Do you need to take something like DulcoLax to "clean your pipes" real good? LOL sorry but just a bit curious. I used that stuff once when I wasn't feeling well and it was the biggest mistake ever!

And I guess LOTS of lube helps the toys do their thing.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome display of your toys!!! Book your fabulous party with @LolaMae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LolaMae likes this.
  8. Nice collection hun. You definitely got the baggy of goodies. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Pizza Man and LolaMae like this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I remembered having my bags checked at the airport security because something was buzzing inside. I forgot to take the batteries out of my Rabbit Dildo!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pizza Man likes this.
  10. LolaMae
    Chat with Me

Uhhhh yeah no laxatives for me to get ready for anything lol

lover5 likes this.
  11. LolaMae
    Chat with Me

I have had that happen before! Then I gotta pull em out my bag lol

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

When they pulled my Rabbit Dildo that was buzzing, a little boy asked his mother, what kind of toy was that? Also, when I was the Vancouver Airport Security when they opened my luggage, I forgot I had a huge "Double Headed Dildo" laying down on the front by by clothes and the security said, "Where's the Party"? I told him the next time I see you I will make sure you're invited!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: May 14, 2021
    Pizza Man and LolaMae like this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Pizza Man for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Lola, where did you get the tail from?. Looks like One we got....For my pet......

15. LolaMae
    Chat with Me

Hi! I have had the black one for so long that I really don't remember where I got it from lol. The red one is from an esty shop called daddys little dungeon or something like that!

wrb55rosco likes this.
  16. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

The one we got , is from . Www.kittencream.com.

LolaMae likes this.
  17. LolaMae
    Chat with Me

I don't think I've heard of them! Super cute items tho <3

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your collection of toys!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]