possible bunny material...you be the judge

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Take a look and let me know what you think of me....rate me if you will:)

2. I will judge you honey

I m an older gentleman, who travels to Las Vegas about once a month. I would love to see you. Nothing against the girls that are there, they are beautiful, there is just something about a natural, girl next door look, that gets me everytime. How does one get a hold of you? Do you currently work in Reno at one of rthe Brothels? If so, which one? I would love to meet you!
    Pappa

3. Hello

I do not currently work for the Bunnyranch, or any other house. I actually work for a TV Network. Yes, nine to five, very boring job. Believe me as soon as I get hired I will put as posting out announcing it so you can find me, and possibly book with me :wink:

4. Hey

I do not know the hiring process, I have never been to a brothel before. I have contemplated for quite sometime, a buddy saw you picture and told me to come on here and have a look. He was right you ar exactly what the DR. ordered. How long before someone can make an appointment with you?

5. I wish I knew

I am not sure about how long it takes, I think you have to be on a waiting list or something. I believe they are looking for a wide selection of girls. I am not sure how many of them out there look like me. I really hope that my look is the only one out there, but I am waiting to hear back right now, sigh :cry:

6. You have my vote

I hope that I can be patient enough, if I were to wait, I am sure you are well worth it.

7. Oh please do

I am very excited to meet you, so you have to wait, I promise, it will be worth it:) I am heading off to bed, I have to get my beauty rest:) Bye for now!

8. Well I guess so

If you must, I do not think you need it though. I hope to talk to you again? Goodnight honey

9. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

Dennis...Madam...bring this girl on...These two need to get a room!