About Me Positive Thought Chain & Love w. BOBBI BESOS <3

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Bobbi Besos, Dec 28, 2017.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

“A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” - STEVE MARABOLI

BigDaddy76 and Oxman like this.
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney

BigDaddy76 and Oxman like this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Compassion is the ultimate expression of your highest self.” - RUSSELL SIMMONS

Oxman likes this.
  4. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“ One of the most important things in life is to learn how to give out love and, to learn how let it come back in.” - Anonymous

6. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

7. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Life is a great and wondrous mystery, and the only thing we know that we have for sure is what is right here right now. Don’t miss it.” - LEO BUSCAGLIA

9. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

10. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. Mark Twain

11. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Mercedes Bunny Babe, free spirit

[​IMG]peace![smilie=be mine!.gif]

12. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

CharlieDaze Well-Known Member

"Don't Downgrade Your Dream Just To Fit Your Reality. Upgrade Your Conviction To Match Your Destiny."

13. Roadiedoug
    Chat with Me

Roadiedoug Well-Known Member

FB_IMG_1541479015603.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“No act of kindness is too small. The gift of kindness may start as a small ripple that over time can turn into a tidal wave affecting the lives of many.” - KEVIN HEATH

Roadiedoug likes this.
  15. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Listen to your heart. It knows all things.” - PAULO COELHO

17. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

I've been searching for ways to heal myself, and I've found that kindness is the best way. Lady Gaga

18. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Surrender to what is, let go of what was, have faith in what will be.” - SONIA RICOTTI

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Some people pass through our lives in a shorter time frame than we had hoped and they still manage teach us things they never could have taught us if they had stayed.” - Anonymous

21. You never know what someone else has been through or is facing, empathy and kindness might just save their life.

Kmoe2244 likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination, full of hope.” - MAYA ANGELOU

23. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

I love positive thoughts and quotes! xoxo

"Be a Unicorn in a field of Horses"

[email protected]
    [​IMG]

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.” - IVAN PANIN

25. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success. Shiv Khera

26. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends of the quality of your thoughts. <3

27. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

Be patient and understanding, as magic is gifted to those who do not rush their destiny. <3

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” - RALPH WALDO EMERSON

29. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

My wife wants sex in the back of the car and she wants me to drive. Rodney Dangerfield

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“I have never met a person whose greatest need was anything other than real, unconditional love. You can find it in a simple act of kindness toward someone who needs help. There is no mistaking love…it is the common fiber of life, the flame that heats our soul, energizes our spirit and supplies passion to our lives.” - ELISABETH KüBLER-ROSS

31. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best. St. Jerome

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Never forget that you are one of a kind. Never forget that if there weren't any need for you in all your uniqueness to be on this earth, you wouldn't be here in the first place. And never forget, no matter how overwhelming life's challenges and problems seem to be, that one person can make a difference in the world. In fact, it is always because of one person that all the changes that matter in the world come about. So be that one person.” - R. BUCKMINSTER FULLER

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Wake up each day with a smile and surround yourself with positive energy[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Invite your heart to be grateful and your thank yous will be heard even when you don't use words.” - PAVITHRA MEHTA

35. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me