Plus Size at the Ranch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2009.

1. How many plus sized girls are currently working at the ranch? Do they make good money, if there are any? Is there a need for bigger girls?

I'm just wondering because I would LOVE to become a bunny, but am hesitant since I am a bigger girl. Just trying to do my research before I get my hopes up! :lol:

2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

First whats wrong with being one?. Yes you can make money..

do you enjoy sex
    chat in the chat room
    post on the message board
    can you carry your self...
    But as I said ,work the chat room,and message board,to see if you can....And you will know...And yes I do love LARGE HOOTERS D cup and larger..........Good luck...........

3. I don't recall saying that there is anything wrong with being plus sized. I'm just wondering how well the plus sized women do at the ranch. Of course I like sex, if I didn't I wouldn't want to be a working girl, now would I? :wink:

4. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

And here are some other thoughts..

Some of the ranches have a lock down......Can you deal with that? And I don't know if the BunnyRanch does.

But You ,realy need to talk to MadamSuzette,for the real scoop.............And GOOD LUCK.....

5. It is indeed possible to be a bunny, I had cheystone saying I should be one and that there are plus sized girls at the ranch. As to the lockdown thing, I don't think the ranch has that, but you live there when you are working, you can't date anyone(something to do with legalities), and just have fun really. I am trying to get a desk job there so I can become a bunny in a year or so. I have some goals to work on to get ready. Good luck sexy!!

6. there are BBW that work at the ranch I can tell you that...for some of your other questions you might want to talk to Suzette because they most likely wont be answered in a public forum....

I will say its more about personality and about building a clientel and reputation and that goes for ALL girls no matter shape, size or color

7. I am a plus size lady who works at love ranch.. I do well ..
    its all on how you see yourself . If you walk into line up or to the bar to talk to a man
    and give the attitude that you are amazing and that you are HOT SEXY and a confident
    woman he will feel it.. I would go for it Hell i have gone for it .. I LOVE MY JOB... and i am a
    size 14 plus ..

8. I will agree with what you have been told already and say that just as the ladies tell us guys that "size doesn't matter, it's the person"; the same goes for the ladies as well. I am interested in the total packge and that matters more than anything else, at least to me!

9. Thanks for the info, everyone! Hopefully I'll get a chance to get out there in the fall. [smilie=happy.gif]

10. Plus sized works at ranch, but as always its people skills and personality that rule.

Send me some pics and info.

11. cool! I'll be sending in pics and info next week! :D

12. hey hunny.
    I'm gonna join the group and say yesplus size girls work at the ranch. HOWEVER, it's the public who make you think you are plus sized. The public says I'm a plus sized women. as long as your happy with yourself that's all that matters. You dont have to go into line ups in a bra and panties, you can uses evenin gowns.

I'm wishing you the best of luck gettin in. We could do some real damageto this place. LOL tee hee.
    Who wants to rub 2 sticks together anyways??? JK
    ~Bentley Jo

13. Thanks for all the support everyone! I finally convinced my friend to take a few pictures of me (I had to bake her a cake, so I hope the pics are worth it!) I've added a few here, let me know what you think! I'm sending in all my info as we speak! Wish me luck!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. The bunny ranch does not do a lock down. We bunnies are given a lot of freedoms that are not allowed at other brothels. I think that is just one of the many things that makes Dennis' ranches so much better than the rest.

15. i think you have a great look and i wish you the best of luck!

16. hunny you've got the one thing i wish I had! BOOOOBBS!
    Your stunning. I can wait for you to get in. I'm pullin for ya babecakes! :)
    ~Bentley Jo

17. Thanks BJ! I grew these boobs myself. I like them.

I sent in my info, now I wait. Put in a good word for me! We would have so much fun!

18. you go, Girl.....................

ashley XXOO

19. you go, Girl.....................

ashley XXOO

20. haha, glad everyone likes them! [smilie=happy.gif]

I'm really surprised that everyone is so supportive of each other on this message board! It's so great!!!

21. You look great ex-gf and so do teh girls.. hopefully theyt give you a chance soon.. I am sure you will do great [smilie=be mine!.gif]

22. I heard back from Rich at the Love Ranch! If everything goes right, I'll be out there the beginning of June! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. I love your hair color Betty! Very hot...and tattoo babe, I love the 5 point stars!