Playboy Lingerie & Pajama Party

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Mar 31, 2007.

1. I am in Los Angeles with five Bunnies. We are going to the Playboy Lingerie & Pajama party at the Playboy Mansion.

The Bunnies are looking so hot!!!!! The girls are all wearing pink BunnyRanch robes and the smallest lingerie under it I have ever seen.

Last night at a pre party at the Hollywood Roosevelt hotel, the publisher of Playboy & Danial Baldwin stopped by to have pictures taken with the Bunny's and said Big D, where do you find these hot girls?

After the Event tonight I am taking the Bunny's to Sunset Strip to go to the Rainbow, the LA rocker bar, the Key Club & Slim Jim Phantom's Cat Club. The girls steal the show walking into clubs in Hollywood.

2. Dennis

Sounds like a great time !! Enjoy your weekend !

See you in September !

3. fun

hey dennis baby, sound like you guys all had a great time at the playboy mansion and in Hollywood... who coudn't tho right in the glamorous Hollywood! :wink: I sure all the ladies did take center stage as they walked into those clubs, there all sooo gorgeous!! :wink: See ya soon sweetie!! :D