Pir8 and Wench Take Fair Maiden's "Couples Virginity"

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by pir8andtheWench, Nov 11, 2009.

1. What do you think of when you use the words “sweet”, “caring”, and “genuine”? All you have to do is look at the lovely Abbie Marie and those words come to life. Pir8 was admiring the lovely Abbie’s fine photography on the boards and in her Secret Thoughts blog, and had established a relationship with her that way. Wench soon became a fan and we all started emailing and planning our visit to the Love Ranch just to meet Abbie and the rest of the cowgirls to see them in person as opposed to just on the boards. As we got closer to our visit, we asked if she had done a couples party, and in true Abbie fashion she answered honestly saying that she was a “couples virgin.” Well, after that we knew we had to plunder her virginity, but didn’t let on that’s what we were planning.

When we arrived at the Love Ranch we were greeted by Abbie and the other cowgirls as though we were old friends. After our group tour and the gummi series photo shoot, we all hung out in the parlor and had drinks and conversation. During a line-up we held Abbie back and Wench told her we would like to take her “couples virginity” away. No pause to think there… She offered the VIP suite but we opted for the intimacy of her room. After negotiating the terms of plundering her “virginity” and a quick visit to the purser, we adjourned to Abbie’s room. She asked about any ground rules we had and was genuinely concerned about not crossing any boundaries. Luckily for her, Wench only has one. :shock: Abbie was warm, sensitive and adventurous. We all took turns being blindfolded to experience the touches and kisses of each other's naughty bits. :mrgreen: Abbie definitely knows how to please both men and women, which made it easy for her to please a couple. Abbie’s addiction to lip gloss makes her lips soft and sweet, and yes, quite tasty. Our time passed quickly and ended much too soon, but we were able to accomplish what we set out to do and still spend some cuddle time before we had to return to the parlor. But it would have been nice to be able to stop the clock to spend more time with this lovely and charming redhead.

We look forward to our next trip to the Love Ranch (whenever that may be) so we can spend more time with Abbie. She is truly a couples delight. We are privileged to have been her first couple and to call her friend and lover.

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Congrats Pir8 and Wench I'm glad you had a great time with the lovely Abbie Marie.

3. Abbie, the pleasure was all ours...the experience was very sensuous and more like making love than just having sex [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Thank you for such a great report from you :D

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29985&p=396641#p396641" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29985&p=396641#p396641</a>

5. lol

You know what else Pir8 and Wench?

You took the first sexy nkkd pics of me! GO LOOK!

(I had nkkd pics already.... but they were decades years out of date...)

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review, Pir8 and Wench. Thanks for sharing your experience.

7. Megan we remember in fact we talked about you here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29808
    and I saw the pics up in Bunny Babes section :mrgreen: It was a day filled with photographing beautiful nekkid women :D

8. breastlvr, the pleasure was truly all ours :D

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Well, after reading Abbie Marie's review of you two, I would venture to say that is not entirely accurate. :wink: