PIC THREAD PIPER RAE EVERYTHING <3

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by piperrae, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Hi guys! Im starting this thread so you guys can get an inside look on me, how i spend my days, what i like; Everything Piper Rae! hope you enjoy! xoxox

2. jpeg-imag.jpg Picking out all my favorite rocks on Lake Tahoe, I am such a summer baby and love anything and everything outdoors!

SandiBenks, JBear, Crystina and 8 others like this.
  3. IMG_4116.jpg DOUBLE RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo Goodale and Chief like this.
  4. IMG_4108.jpg Cloudy day at lake tahoe, none the less still beautiful!

5. I love love love rainbows.....gonna have to swing by Sage to meet you next month Piper! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

piperrae likes this.
  6. IMG_4107.jpg Another beautiful picture of the Lake!

7. Most definitely!!!! I would absolutely love to see you hun!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jessie Summers likes this.
  8. IMG_4105.jpg Who doesn't love a George Washington in the sand ?

Leo Goodale likes this.
  9. IMG_4103.jpg I'm a huge crystal/rock fan! I saw this in a store the other day and fell in love!

10. IMG_4098.jpg Meow! Pet me and i Purrrrr.... ;)

11. IMG_4097.jpg I'm a little bit of a hippie :)

JBear, t-wolves1, Leo Goodale and 3 others like this.
  12. Very awesome! My birthday is Friday, July 26th, and although the trip isn't 100% 'certain' yet, still waiting on a couple of payments to head my way, I'm very confident of being at Sagebrush that weekend!

piperrae likes this.
  13. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing...I love Tahoe too...and the rocks!

piperrae likes this.
  14. That sounds perfect! I will definitely be around that weekend!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  15. Me too! I cant wait for the better weather ahead of us and summertime, lots of exploring to do! lol

16. Chief
    Chat with Me

Chief Active Member

You are so cute and so sexy! Loving the photos you are sharing. I hope you found some cool rocks at the beach

piperrae likes this.
  17. IMG_4085.jpg Dinner with @ChloeCakes !!!! It was so yummy! We love Italian!

18. IMG_4076.jpg Hanging out with my Skyla, i love animals!

19. IMG_4055.jpg more of me! [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

Leo Goodale and Chief like this.
  20. 3C9DAD2B-.JPG Here's some booty just because. ;)

21. 5722AD8C-.jpg The lighting made my hair look pink! lol

JBear, Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  22. 340329EB-.jpg Old picture of myself i found :)

23. 03EF3EC0-.jpg Hanging out, waiting for you! xoxox