REVIEW Phoenix Fyre

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Niceguy Eddie, Oct 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

I first met Phoenix Fyre when she was working at the Bunny Ranch this past July.

At that time it was my last day in Nevada, and by the time I met her I had already partied twice in a day, and had barely made it through the second party. So I was in no shape to do anything but talk. And talk we did. Phoenix Fyre is a delightful conversationalist and sweet lady. Having grown up in the UK, Phoenix has a sexy British accent.

Here is the Phoenix-Fyre who I am talking about: http://www.bunnyranch.com/phoenix-fyre.html

Anyway, I rolled into town straight from the airport and hooked up with Phoenix Fyre. We talked for a bit then soon adjourned to her room for a GFE. I paid the cashier and took a quick shower before beginning. My GFE's tend to be similar but fun--kissing, breastplay, hands roaming, me performing oral on her, her performing oral on me, then intercourse. in a position or two.

In this case I had a bit of time left after I finished so I combined a small agled vibrator on Phoenix-Fyre with me performing oral to bring her to a body shaking orgasm.

Then the party was over and we hung out a bit before I headed out. I'm sorry it was her last day there, otherwise I would have definitely visited her again during the trip.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  2. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Since some people bump their threads, I decided it was time to take a look at some of my past parties and do likewise. I saw Phoenix again and she was delightful.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017