About Me Performing artist and adult performer

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by StaceyDaniels, Feb 12, 2020.

1. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    My name is Stacey Daniels and I am a performing artist and adult performer. All my life I have been a dancer and performer. That is all I have always known. I tell a story when I dance and express it with emotions, I love dancing and entertaining people. But behind all the dance moves and creativity I am a whole lot of fun in the bedroom and good company especially when it comes to outdates and overnights. I will make you smile, laugh, and feel special. I am real, down to earth and will definitely rock your world. I will leave you speechless and coming back for more. Come and book a party with me [email protected]. or call the number 775-246-7077 ext 0.[​IMG]

2. [​IMG] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

I know that I would love to watch you dance!

Don't forget to book this beauty for a night full of entertainment and fun @StaceyDaniels

4. Thank you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. @StaceyDaniels is an amazing dancer - you MUST request her dancing in your experience!! Book with her today!

6. AustinShelby likes this.
  7. RowanJade
    Chat with Me

RowanJade Well-Known Member

I bet you are an incredible dancer, I'd love to see that!

8. RowanJade likes this.
  9. RowanJade
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Stacey! So are you, I'm sure!

10. Thank you! Maybe we can do a party together one day! That would be fun. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]@RowanJade

RowanJade likes this.
  11. RowanJade
    Chat with Me

Two girl parties are so much fun! That is definitely on my bucket list <3

12. Yes me too! Definitely on my bucket list as well [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]